Random Posting

Eric

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

d6b40ded7230bbd8.jpg

Years ago a fellow in the Research Lab had a severe medical problem.  He was required to drink inordinate quantities of water during the day.

To add fun to a chore, he used to bring the water in large liquor bottles.  More than once a Navy Admiral commented on the lax employee problems in the lab.  

Then he would have to apologize!  :anim_lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Maser said:

The overly bright titanium sparks look ******* awesome! 

I have used structural epoxy for many years both at my work and at home for steel projects.  I have a great admiration for their ability to structurally bond to steel and various metals.

BUT!  To fake a sword.  That's degrading the history of sword makers.  Anything metallic, but not glue!  It's blasphemy.   Any machinist I know would decry this unless it is just something to hang on the wall.

• Like 1

For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.
One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant.
Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he said he would pay her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child.
If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.
She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born.
To keep it discreet, he told her to simply mail him a post card and write 'Spaghetti' on the back. He would then arrange for the child support payments to begin.
One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.
'Honey,' she said, 'you received a very strange post card today.'
'Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later,' he said. The wife obeyed and watched as her husband read the card, turned white and fainted.
On the card was written:
Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.
Three with meatballs, two without.
Send extra sauce.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Theresa came home from shopping to find her son-in-law, Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase.
"What happened Paddy?" she asks anxiously.
"What happened? I'll tell you what happened! I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I get home .. and guess what I found?

Your daughter, my wife, Jean, naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable! The end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!" ;
Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy!" says his mother-in-law.
"There is something very odd going on here. Jean would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."
Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.
"Paddy, there, I told you it must be a simple explanation. She never got your email!"

• Haha 4