Random Posting

Eric

11 hours ago, pipedreams said:

418a0cee80fd6ce7.jpg

The cop said, "Do you know how fast you were going?".  I said, yep!  93 MPH".  He said, "I clocked you at 87!".

I responded, "I'm sorry, my speedometer must be wrong.". 

He said, "why were you and the other guy doing that speed in town?"  I said, "we were just playing bumper tag".  He asked if I had any tickets, I said no.  He checked; I was right.

He looked at me for the longest time and said, "I'm giving you a warning ticket!  Don't let this happen again!"  I sincerely thanked him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/4/2022 at 10:10 AM, Swampfox762 said:

AVvXsEgYGorlFEdSq4n3Tgb6EzAPVP6m3op2IEMSWvwbE6TB77sFXkFyieDXMzZ9zB8PwhvvBUUBQkFE0W8C9s2GAb7Larw4zxAC9wvYG8TcgrUusg7Ujc5-mHyrJjkzQFfPuXu9RXNVJmidb0TC7d1QYmTu25SQ1na8PLr1_jiqkMGnmPpHrNwjcwNtnvUUMw=s526

Wife knows that I do like flirting.  She doesn't mind but events like today make her wonder.  Took her to Denny's for breakfast at 3:00 PM.  Truth - we just got out of bed!

We stayed and every customer left.  So, I had the waitress/manager get a cup of coffee and sit next to me in the booth, my wife was across from us.  I told her of my very excellent morning with the wife - in bed.

We bantered and played with innuendos.  That included my wife.

The waitress went and closed the restaurant and came back to sit with us.  She had no cook so it closed. 

We joked and had a great time; I was asked by the waitress if I was doing anything tonight?  I looked at my wife and she said I couldn't go out after supper!

We laughed and I told the waitress I'd see her later.................  Wife didn't laugh!

So, tonight I'm forbidden to leave the house but she's not so smart - She's in her with me!

I have so much fun going to Denny's to play with the wait staff.  She asked me why I didn't come in more often.  I told her I couldn't afford it!

On 1/4/2022 at 5:15 PM, ChuteTheMall said:

Any proper sized dog can get under a closed seat and lid to take a drink, and any intelligent woman who has been properly trained by a man will very rarely sit without looking and fall in.

:toilet: :odie:

Or in the wife's case - Only once!

Suddenly it's MY FAULT!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Wife knows that I do like flirting.  She doesn't mind but events like today make her wonder.  Took her to Denny's for breakfast at 3:00 PM.  Truth - we just got out of bed!

We stayed and every customer left.  So, I had the waitress/manager get a cup of coffee and sit next to me in the booth, my wife was across from us.  I told her of my very excellent morning with the wife - in bed.

We bantered and played with innuendos.  That included my wife.

The waitress went and closed the restaurant and came back to sit with us.  She had no cook so it closed. 

We joked and had a great time; I was asked by the waitress if I was doing anything tonight?  I looked at my wife and she said I couldn't go out after supper!

We laughed and I told the waitress I'd see her later.................  Wife didn't laugh!

So, tonight I'm forbidden to leave the house but she's not so smart - She's in her with me!

I have so much fun going to Denny's to play with the wait staff.  She asked me why I didn't come in more often.  I told her I couldn't afford it!

You never know. She might knock on the door later. 

• Thanks 1