Random Posting

Eric

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, “Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn’t bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I’ve farted at least 20 times since I’ve been here in your office. You didn’t know I was farting because they didn’t smell and are silent.”
The doctor says, “I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week.”
The next week the lady goes back, “Doctor,” she says, “I don’t know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts…although still silent they stink terribly.”
“Good”, the doctor said, “Now that we’ve cleared up your sinuses, let’s work on your hearing.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, tous said:

Twelve O'clock High is on Movies channel.

One of my all-time favorite movies and one I will watch every chance I get even if I do almost know the dialogue by heart.

I saw Doctor Zhivago earlier today, another of my favorites that I'll always watch.

Why can't they make films like those anymore?

With actors like Gregory Peck and Omar Sharif?

Wait for the remakes starring Samuel L. Jackson, The Rock, and Denzel Washington.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, tous said:

Twelve O'clock High is on Movies channel.

One of my all-time favorite movies and one I will watch every chance I get even if I do almost know the dialogue by heart.

I saw Doctor Zhivago earlier today, another of my favorites that I'll always watch.

Why can't they make films like those anymore?

With actors like Gregory Peck and Omar Sharif?

Because Peck and Sharif have passed on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 21 shooter said:

If those on the first list stop working for a couple of weeks, those on the second will be stumbling in the cold and dark searching for food.

How about a PLUMBER when you TOILET WONT FLUSH   

• Like 5

I just saw the phrase, "... for the first time recently ,,," over on the revisionist history site Wikipedia.

Perhaps instead of begging me for money they might could hire someone that can think and use the language effectively, if not correctly.

That reminds me of a memo I saw from years ago that announced, " ... in a unanimous, 4 to 3 vote ...."

So, the ignorant are not new nor have we encountered them for the first time recently.

:upeyes:

NB  I write: might could, with tongue in cheek and as a paen to my Texas heritage.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1