Random Posting

Eric

On 11/25/2021 at 7:54 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

I swear that I thought turkeys could fly - Mr. Carlson

image.jpeg.58248d24c4f79aabe896f9a28050249a.jpeg

Next time just use frozen Butterballs. They are so convenient, and as hard as boulders. That would really give the people a big show.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, crockett said:

Don't tell me that there is no such thing as half holes! Once you stated the conditions, YOUR hole is a variable much like n. When it takes 7 men 7 days to create 7 holes, that's the equivalent to 1 man needing 7 days for 1 hole.

1 hole = 1 n

Half of that hole = 1/2 n

1/2 n = 7 days

n = 3.5 days

Once you start to dig, you have A HOLE you cannot dig half a hole...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I agree 100%. This is what I posted after bagging my Thanksgiving turkey several days ago, lol.

Turkey - My Bag Limit For The Year - Thanksgiving.jpg

Same here, I bagged 2 Jennie O’ turkeys at Wal Mart. They were 18 pounders, and cost $.87 a pound.

Last year Publix had their store brand for $.25 a pound, and that is a virtual gift to the shoppers.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Biff said:

Same here, I bagged 2 Jennie O’ turkeys at Wal Mart. They were 18 pounders, and cost $.87 a pound.

Last year Publix had their store brand for $.25 a pound, and that is a virtual gift to the shoppers.

I work for a large poultry producer in the SE and they used to give us turkeys for Thanksgiving and after a huge amount of employees started asking for hams instead, they just started giving everyone a $35 voucher to shut everyone up and it took a load of problems (refrigeration, transportation, theft, etc.) off their hands.

• Like 3