Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Fox 26 reporter Ivory Hecker was suspended today (6.15.2021), after announcing live on-air that she had decided to come to Project Veritas for what she described as pure “corruption” at the Houston affiliate – She said the station’s actions are an affront to real journalism and claimed leadership prioritizes corporate interests over the viewer.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-fox-26-reporter-releases-tape-of-corruption-censorship-fox-corp/

I read that she has now been fired...................

• Sad 1

This old man is shooting mental blanks.
"And uh, I've said before and I apologize for the - Oh, I didn't Jake Sullivan from the State Department [inaudible]. I'm leaving out a lot of people here I apologize. I'm going to get in trouble. But, anyway, we'll get back to that. But um we um you know..." - President Biden.
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

It would surprise me if she hadn't been fired ... but you know she knew that was coming when she broke the news during a live broadcast so they couldn't shut her up quick enough.

I'm sure she expected it....................

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

What does he raise em for?  No...Really.  I have no clue who would buy a peacock, or want to.  Somebody on a farm??

I was just over at my uncle's house/farm.  He said he sold off 3 pairs of his peacocks this spring (he kept 2 breeding pairs).

They're colorful birds, but other than that not really sure what the upside is.

7 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

What does he raise em for?  No...Really.  I have no clue who would buy a peacock, or want to.  Somebody on a farm??

Yes, he is on a farm. I suppose customers might be folks with big mansions and fancy gardens. Zoos possibly. They are attractive birds. 

1 minute ago, railfancwb said:

Yes, he is on a farm. I suppose customers might be folks with big mansions and fancy gardens. Zoos possibly. They are attractive birds. 

BEAUTIFUL Birds!!!  Always seem to see em at zoos, and "Gardens"  LOVE visiting Botanical Gardens.

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic