Random Posting

Eric

20 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

We use 'all y'all" if for no other reason than to confound those who don't speak or understand southern slang, but mostly just to enjoy our rustic language.

Y'all can be singular or plural, but all y'all must be specifically plural.  It's a very precise language.

14 hours ago, NPTim said:

It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, World.

Almost. 

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.  :599c64b322d5b_tongueout:

Edited by ChuteTheMall
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Y'all can be singular or plural, but all y'all must be specifically plural.  It's a very precise language.

I agree. With the first sentence .... not so sure about the precision of a lot of the southern slang I've heard was. lol.

Edited by Schmidt Meister
  • Like 1

A businessman purchased a municipal building underneath the city of Brooksville’s water tower last April for $55,000 with the goal of converting it into a gym. However, when Bobby Read went to the county to get an address for his new business location, he was told the parcel he bought included the entire water tower site, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
Luckily for the town, Read was willing to give it back. County records show he transferred the water tower back to Brooksville through a warranty deed last month.

https://apnews.com/article/fl-state-wire-florida-oddities-06eafdb630de8b57ffdefd0a947cb7cf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is a link to the video of Roger Waters telling the Motherzucker, “F**k you.”

I have been a life long fan of Pink Floyd since my early introduction in the 70's. Once Roger Waters left the band and went off on his own I followed both Floyd with Gilmour

and Waters solo. After I started learning of Waters politics which I totally disagreed with, I chose not to follow his career. (I do, however, still love the music.)

The Julian Assange video gives me hope for him seeing a small amount of the light.

Praying for you, Roger.

Fox 26 reporter Ivory Hecker was suspended today (6.15.2021), after announcing live on-air that she had decided to come to Project Veritas for what she described as pure “corruption” at the Houston affiliate – She said the station’s actions are an affront to real journalism and claimed leadership prioritizes corporate interests over the viewer.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-fox-26-reporter-releases-tape-of-corruption-censorship-fox-corp/

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic