Beautiful Cars & Trucks

Eric

This older model Ford Pickup has been completely upgraded on the inside and the engine compartment, along with a Power Stroke turbo diesel, and has been made to look slightly used on the outside and ALL vehicles should have a short video done like this was done. Excellent. (I'm not a Ford expert, so if someone knows what year this is, with what little info there is, could you let me know?)

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rj46qlOD5C1zft67p.mp4

• Like 1

• Administrators

This poor guy had his car shot up by the cops, after a badguy hid behind it and fired on the police during a riot in San Fransisco, in the 1960s. He was on his porch during the shootout and witnessed the desecration of his poor 1958 Cadillac.

317328598_10162609750974762_480984126276943716_n.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

7 hours ago, Eric said:

This poor guy had his car shot up by the cops, after a badguy hid behind it and fired on the police during a riot in San Fransisco, in the 1960s. He was on his porch during the shootout and witnessed the desecration of his poor 1958 Cadillac.

317328598_10162609750974762_480984126276943716_n.jpg

Coupe o quarts o BONDO fix that right up

• Haha 2

• Administrators

I’m not sure what the point of the eight carb setup was, except for show. It’s not like each one really feeds an individual cylinder. They are all feeding the impellers of the same blower. What they did was create a PITA job for whoever had to sync those carbs. Anyway, the chain drive on the blower is pretty cool.

One interesting thing about the carb setup. The fuel line for each carb has an individual petcock to kill the fuel to that carb. Again though, I don’t see the point of it. You could accomplish the same thing with jetting on a single carb. Maybe Rube Goldberg’s cousin built Hemis, back in the day.

F6EB2890-20D3-4B62-AC3C-26B9022B5C4B.jpeg