If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

On 6/30/2018 at 12:56 AM, CBIRD said:

Read Eric's post on the Canadian site, now I am here. Good luck, looking forward to watching this place grow, under Eric's leadership, I have full confidence.

Congratulations!

Same here.....

• Like 1

Hello all! I'm coming over from a different forum I frequented. I started visiting that forum around the "sony Bravia" era, and also the "hot chick with the Jacked Teef" era! I'm really digging the layout of this site and enjoying the content so far.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tslex said:

Signed up and signed on mostly to lend a vote of support to Eric, in thanks for his dedication to GT.

I have been FAR less active at GT in the past 5 years than I was for the 11 years before that. (I joined in August of 2002.) I likely won't be terribly active here.

But Eric deserves support and if numbers here are going to mean something, as I imagine they are, then signing up is the least I can do.

Come back as often as you can, I have enjoyed reading your posts on GT

• Like 2

Another guy from "that place." I haven't posted much there for a few years. My name over there is "fusegsp." I'm going to use this opportunity to change my screen name to "commbloc74" so it matches my Instagram handle. And before anyone asks, no, I'm not a commie. I just really like my AK-74. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 10:19 PM, Rabbi said:

This forum is really a fantastic place.  Welcome. If you are new, say hi!

Oops! Already checked in. Hello again anyway.

Edited by t975don
duplicate
  • Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, Misty02 said:

It is the worse when I disagree with myself! ¬¬

At work I would constantly encourage and also berate myself, audibly!  They finally got used to me.  One of my close cubicles held the best mathematician/programmer I ever met.  He occasionally would go off on a fiery tirade that would burn your ears, while developing a new research investigative software program.  he said it was necessary.  The computer would respond to violent virulent threats. 

I was at a Navy facility and called him for help on a software effort.  He asked if I tried to swear at it.  He was adamant about it.  I did and about the third try, the program worked.  I still think it was Black Magic, but even the customer was a believer after that.

• Like 2

• Eric unpinned this topic