If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

I just read Eric’s post over at GT and was shocked at the developments. I joined GT in November of 2001. To me, the current GT hasn’t had the same feel to it.

Thanks for creating this forum and GT, Eric. I look forward to another 16 plus years of forum fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Howdy!  Well, I am here.  Doubt I'll be back at the other site.  Good timing as well, I was thinking about a new gun forum lately.  On another note, I'm surprised the other site kept Eric's post up.  I would think they would have deleted it??????  Oh well, glad they didn't or I would not have known about this site. 

• Like 1

Signed up and signed on mostly to lend a vote of support to Eric, in thanks for his dedication to GT.

I have been FAR less active at GT in the past 5 years than I was for the 11 years before that. (I joined in August of 2002.) I likely won't be terribly active here.

But Eric deserves support and if numbers here are going to mean something, as I imagine they are, then signing up is the least I can do.

• Like 3

I just read about this site in Eric's post over at the other site. I rarely go there anymore as I noticed the "changes" about the same time a few other forums went down hill.

I am glad to have found this community, thanks for having me.

• Like 1

Just saw Eric's post from "other site" glad they allowed the link to the new site. Ever since the other site sold it has just not been the same.

As a long time lurker at the other site (195 posts since 2008) I will hopefully get to be a long time lurker here also.

• Like 2

Hi Eric and everyone!  I registered at GT waaaay back in the old days when Eric had just started it, 1998 or so.  Eric runs a nice forum, so when I saw his message, I knew I should come join.  I've not been very communicative at GT for awhile.  Made some great friends, lost one (SamuraiRabbi), and just got busy in real life.  Happy to support Eric here at his new adventure, and I'll be lurking, even if I don't talk much. 

• Like 2

Clint here from central Florida's cow country! I dropped in to see the newest gun forum. Mainly a Glock shooter, 35 a 23, I haven't been involved in gun games but sure do like being able to hit what I aim at. I'm looking forward to the new site here!

• Like 1

• Eric unpinned this topic