If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

Hello, Hadn't visited the other place since I replaced my Glock with a 1873 SAA clone but got Eric's e-mail about his "Swan Song".  I liked the other place prior to the happenings and remembered how much I enjoyed being a guest in the house Eric built, so I showed up for round two. Looking forward to geeking out about guns with everybody.

Edited by BranchDelay
  • Like 1

Hi... Am (was?) on GT since 1999, took me all this time to get to about 1000 posts. Does this mean I've got to start over again? Doubt I'll live long enough to get even halfway there.

Eric, we are physically near neighbors, live over one suburb from you.

Best of luck here on the new site!

Ronaldo, who still won't say much...

• Like 2

Another GT refugee!  Not really,  of course.  I'll still be participating over there,  but I gotta admit to being a little worried about the potential for shenanigans under the new management.  

Anyway, this site is now bookmarked in my favs.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:31 AM, Eric said:

Not yet. I figured I ought to have something to sell first. It will be something that will happen as soon as the site is developing some decent traffic. Thanks for your interest and your participation. Without all of you, I am talking to myself and that is just creepy and sad.

What is wrong with talking to yourself?  Those have been amongst my best conversations!

• Like 5

Well, Eric P may not remember but I spent more than a few hours in late night chats at GT in it's infancy. Eric was also a frequent chatter back then, but this was in the way-back, in fact sites like Ruger Forum and Sig Forum and S&W Forum hadn't even been registered yet. Shooters Talk was the biggie of that time, but the format wasn't kind to folks who didn't spend a lot of time on there. 

Anyway I figured I was around in the early days of GT (and look where that took Eric), so the least I can do is hang out here at the start of TBS as well (maybe I was the good luck charm nobody knew about... ). :D

• Like 2

• Eric unpinned this topic