Favorite candy bar

tous

I'm not really a candy bar eater, but every now and again, at Halloween, if I get around the tiny miniature Butterfingers, I will eat the hell out if them. The regular sized ones just seem aweful, but the tiny ones are delicious!

My wife loves those...I cannot stand them. I'd rather toss it in the garbage than eat it.

Speaking of bite-sized, anyone else a fan of Whoopers malted milk balls?

:mememe:

I inherited a like of those and these from my father.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"81het3MXSFL._SY450_.jpg","data-attachmentid":6209}[/ATTACH]

81het3MXSFL._SY450_.jpg.d3e29b7e28361f58b6a4ba71162f593e.jpg

• Like 3

I once dated a stripper named Candy Bar. She wasn't my favorite, but she was sweet.

She was creamy milk chocolate goodness. She had a twin "Sister" that we called "Almond Joy". "She" looked just like her, only with nuts.

I'd post pictures, but TOS and restraining orders forbid it.

• Like 1

Speaking of bite-sized, anyone else a fan of Whoopers malted milk balls?

:mememe:

I inherited a like of those and these from my father.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"81het3MXSFL._SY450_.jpg","data-attachmentid":6209}[/ATTACH]

My father used to love the Maple Nut flavor of Nut Goodies so many years ago. Back then they were so big I got sick of the eating one and never again.

An interesting thing I've noticed (two really). More women like Milky Ways than men, and more men like root beer than women. I would like a woman who brought me a root beer so much I'd buy her a Milky Way.

Mommy and Daddy like root beer. I always make sure I have some in the fridge when they come visit.

• Like 2