I Want This Truck!

Eric

• Administrators

I am currently watching the show Resident Alien, about an alien who crash-landed here while he was on a mission to irradiate Humanity. The alien drives an earl-sixties 4X4 stepside Dodge Power Wagon and I WANT it! Oh, and the show is pretty good too. I am a fan of Alan Tudyk from his Firefly/Serenity days.

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 4.44.20 PM.png

Ere8_wVXMAAbE16.jpg

What's wrong with this picture? The producers of shows like this don't think details like this matter, but they do. I've also seen pics of the truck on the show with three different sets of wheels. Dumbasses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Eric said:

I am currently watching the show Resident Alien, about an alien who crash-landed here while he was on a mission to irradiate Humanity. The alien drives an earl-sixties 4X4 stepside Dodge Power Wagon and I WANT it! Oh, and the show is pretty good too. I am a fan of Alan Tudyk from his Firefly/Serenity days.

Ere8_wVXMAAbE16.jpg

What's wrong with this picture? The producers of shows like this don't think details like this matter, but they do. I've also seen pics of the truck on the show with three different sets of wheels. Dumbasses.

Two different trucks.............

• Like 2

I always wanted a Taco diesel but twas never to be.  We did just traded in our Nav. and leased a Yukon Denali with the 300 Duramax diesel for work.  Just got delivered Sat. so I am anxious to see how it goes.  After owning a Sprinter van, I think I would want another van before a truck again.

Speaking of tv shows, I just found out there is a new season of Justified coming out 7/18?  I am kinda excited.  

• Like 2

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

I always wanted a Taco diesel but twas never to be.  We did just traded in our Nav. and leased a Yukon Denali with the 300 Duramax diesel for work.  Just got delivered Sat. so I am anxious to see how it goes.  After owning a Sprinter van, I think I would want another van before a truck again.

Speaking of tv shows, I just found out there is a new season of Justified coming out 7/18?  I am kinda excited.  

Yeah, I saw a trailer for that. I always enjoyed that show. I liked that actor in Deadwood as well. He was a lot more laid back in Justified, although he killed a lot more people.

• Like 1

I, too, want that truck.  I would even take it in red.  But yellow would be better.  Someday, I might get to watch cool shows on the tv.  But not until everything is planted, and the excess animals are in Freezer Camp, and I don't fall asleep in a chair at 8PM.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Eric said:

Ere8_wVXMAAbE16.jpg

I want it with a compound low 4 speed and the 225 cubic inch slant  six. I also want the spare mounted on the fender where it's supposed to be.:599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

• Like 3