The Hot Swedish Blond from the 80's

Borg warner

I recently rented a music CD from the library to listen to when I'm driving in my car between commercials on the AM talk radio stations which last about 15-20 minutes.

The CD I rented was an ABBA's greatest hits CD.  There are only about 4 or 5 of their songs that I like but I really like them.  Then I decided to Learn more about the group so I went on Google and then I wanted to know more about the hot blond, Agnetha FaltSkog, so I googled her name and it went into great detail about her life from the time she started singing with ABBA until present day including who she was married to, and who shwe had relationships with, and even her mother's suiciide and her struggles with depression.

And the one thing that was wierd except for the fact that it happened at a low point in her life was that she had a "Relationship" with a stalker who was a Dutch forklift driver and then, surprise, surprise, had trouble ending the relationship but manged to get Swedish immigration authorities to block him from ever entering Sweden. I think I would have stalked her myself I would have known that as a result  I could have slept with her and with her being a willing participant for even a brief period of time! 9_9

Here's what it says on Wikipedia:

"In 1997, Fältskog started a relationship with a Dutch forklift driver, Gert van der Graaf. After Fältskog decided to terminate the relationship in 1999, he stalked her further at her mansion, resulting in a court issuing Van der Graaf with a restraining order and deporting him to the Netherlands in 2000. Returning close to her home in 2003, he was arrested and then banned from entering Sweden.[39] In 2005, the ban order from Sweden ran out, and within months Van der Graaf was again sighted near Fältskog's estate in Ekerö."

agnetha4.jpg

• Like 4

On 5/22/2023 at 5:04 AM, DAKA said:

And NOW we have NOT EVEN A WOMAN winning Women's Swim trophies  :chatter:

Complete bullshit and worse for women.  Men that try to claim a woman's right to history should be hung.  Women are the treasure of the civilized world and shouldn't be maligned by an *******.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, janice6 said:

Complete bullshit and worse for women.  Men that try to claim a woman's right to history should be hung.  Women are the treasure of the civilized world and shouldn't be maligned by an *******.

Where are the WOMENS RIGHTS groups ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1