Biden Regime Escalates War on Household Appliances to Advance “Climate Change” Agenda -Releases Crippling Rules Targeting Dishwashers – Crackdowns on Washers, Dryers and Refrigerators Also Under Consideration

pipedreams

Here is the DOE’s full scheme via Fox News:

The proposal would limit dishwashers to using 3.2 gallons of water per cycle, far below the current federal limit of 5 gallons. The rules would also require manufacturers to reduce their products’ energy consumption by nearly 30%.

Most dishwashers on the market are already well below the federal standard of 5 gallons, with most using 3.5 gallons per cycle or less.

The news only gets worse for American homeowners, however. Fox News also reveals the Regime is strongly considering brutal crackdowns on even more household appliances including washers, refrigerators, and dryers.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/war-appliances-continues-biden-admin-releases-new-rules-dishwashers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/biden-regime-escalates-war-on-household-appliances-to-advance-climate-change-agenda-releases-crippling-rules-targeting-dishwashers-crackdowns-on-washers-dryers-and-refrigerators-also-under-con/

While ordinary Americans will suffer from these horrific rule changes should they go into affect, the wealthy and powerful will remain unaffected. Rules are only for little people, you see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a bunch of horse ****. I have a water system that monitors my water usage. Normal is between 15-20 gallons per day. Can go over if I do multiple laundry loads. Had a GF that liked to turn MY water off when I was brushing my teeth. Cause I was wasting water. Idiot!!!! It's my water coming from the well on my property. It goes into my septic and goes back onto the ground on my property. Biden can SMD.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

What a bunch of horse ****. I have a water system that monitors my water usage. Normal is between 15-20 gallons per day. Can go over if I do multiple laundry loads. Had a GF that liked to turn MY water off when I was brushing my teeth. Cause I was wasting water. Idiot!!!! It's my water coming from the well on my property. It goes into my septic and goes back onto the ground on my property. Biden can SMD.

Same here, except Biden can KMA, cause I'm a girl.

The end result of this will be a huge increase in trash in landfills as everyone switches to paper plates, etc., because the dishwasher won't get anything clean and no one wants to wash by hand anymore.  Morons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, the way they keep going after the electric industry and oil and gas producers, there won't be anything to power the appliances anyway.  So it won't matter that they are junk.  It's like every time you turn around they come up with some new way to let you know they are going to ruin your life.

• Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Dukenukem said:

Well, the way they keep going after the electric industry and oil and gas producers, there won't be anything to power the appliances anyway.  So it won't matter that they are junk.  It's like every time you turn around they come up with some new way to let you know they are going to ruin your life.

This is the democretin elitists plan to destroy the economy so they have a bunch of peasant/peons they can turn into slaves to wash their damn dishes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Maybe all this provocation is to instigate an insurrection to justify the government coming in to subjugate it's citizens and turn us into subjects.............  So much crap to infuriate the public. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, janice6 said:

Maybe all this provocation is to instigate an insurrection to justify the government coming in to subjugate it's citizens and turn us into subjects.............  So much crap to infuriate the public. 

Whatever they are ultimately up to I don't know but I'm sure it's not in our best interests and we won't like it.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Replace gasoline cars with electric and greatly reduce citizen mobility and freedom of movement. Replace natural gas stoves, water heaters and HVAC furnaces with electric and the uncooperative can be turned off. Some west Texans might still remember what happens when the power goes off during a severe winter storm. Other people might recall what happened to their elderly friends and relatives and neighbors when power outages shut down air conditioners during long hot summers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Replace gasoline cars with electric and greatly reduce citizen mobility and freedom of movement. Replace natural gas stoves, water heaters and HVAC furnaces with electric and the uncooperative can be turned off. Some west Texans might still remember what happens when the power goes off during a severe winter storm. Other people might recall what happened to their elderly friends and relatives and neighbors when power outages shut down air conditioners during long hot summers. 

We have anarchists in charge of our country.  We need to "clean them out".

• Like 1