Videos at the gas pump

jmohme

I saw this on a Texas Gun forum and thought it needed to be shared.

We have all been to gas stations where once you start pumping, some annoying and loud video starts playing on the pump screen. Well push this button to make it stop.

cmQvASP.png.eab4140be49fb0d58c0460d3cdd3c3b4.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 4/2/2023 at 10:27 AM, jmohme said:

I saw this on a Texas Gun forum and thought it needed to be shared.

We have all been to gas stations where once you start pumping, some annoying and loud video starts playing on the pump screen. Well push this button to make it stop.

cmQvASP.png.eab4140be49fb0d58c0460d3cdd3c3b4.png

I figured that out the first time I encountered that crap. I saw those buttons and pressed each one in turn until I achieved the desired results.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, M&P15T said:

I figured that out the first time I encountered that crap. I saw those buttons and pressed each one in turn until I achieved the desired results.

Unfortunately the person on the other side of the island doesn’t care or actually likes the presentation. 

• Haha 1

I just wish they would make the pumps a normal height again. Some turd sued somebody on ADA complience somewhere and now the pumps are the perfect height for a sawed off midget laying on a mechanics creeper. I have to throw my back out bending over to try and read the screen and push the correct button.

Eff'em, I'm getting my own bulk tanks at the shop and I'm done with that nonsense.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Valmet said:

Some folks need to be entertained all the time...

Entertained by a video on the gas pump?  Most of todays mindless public probably never pry their phones away from their faces long enough to get the nozzle in the fuel fill the first try, much less notice the screen on the pump.

• Like 1