Now for something random that I felt like making it's own thread about...

Cougar_ml

4 hours ago, Bogart said:

My shoes stay by the door to be put on when going out, no dirty shoes on my rugs. I don't want dirty outside dirt or worse covered shoes transferring that filth into my house 

Just inside or just outside the door? Do you have a chair or bench to sit on while putting on or taking off shoes? Do you have house shoes for inside wear? When and where do you put on socks?

Not being facetious, just curious about the logistics. 

• Like 1

sock sock boot boot, because the socks are in the bedroom and the muck boots are in the coat closet by the front door.  I wear the socks around the house and the much boots never get past the entryway because they are... covered in muck.  Except in good DRY weather, then I wear those freaky Vibram toe shoes, and some of them (the mesh top ones) don't need socks at all (the wool ones are better with socks, though).

Edited by Mrs.Cicero
because auto correct is stupid.
  • Like 3

We rarely wear socks here in Florida, so I was surprised to agree with Meathead instead of Arch.

It's sock-shoe-sock-shoe because the socks last longer if you never wear them around without shoes, you don't get them dirty, and don't need to wash them so often, if ever.

Only lifting each foot once is another bonus. Socks look too goofy to wear with my usual sandals, even by Floriduh standards.

Next winter, if I wear socks again, I'll certainly pay full attention to my technique. Assuming I find my socks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bogart said:

My shoes stay by the door to be put on when going out, no dirty shoes on my rugs. I don't want dirty outside dirt or worse covered shoes transferring that filth into my house 

And since your house is so clean and free of filth, what happens if you drop food on the floor, can you pick it up and eat it or is there a five second rule? :confused:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

In all fairness, Her dad was kite-high on opioids that night.

The National Guard comes in, once each year, and does medical and dental on everyone.

They bring drugs with them. The whole island was toast.

I bought much much much cool artwork (ivory carving, mostly), from kids, looking to buy pills.