11 / 18 / 85

Huaco Kid

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Good comic strips can convey more information in three or four panels than a good columnist can in three or four pages.

This could be why Millard Fillmore and later Dilbert were dropped by some newspaper families. 

Correction: Mallard Fillmore. The main character w3as a duck. I'm a big fan of comic strips. When I was a kid and I used to visit my Grandparent every year, my grandmother would save Little Abner comics and a couple of other comic strip from all of the previous year. and then in th 60's I loved the Zap Comix.

32 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Here's my favorite Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. I don't know what year it was created, but Sam Waterston stopped drawing Calvin and Hobbes in 1995 and this cartoon predicted the future of "woke" education in the next millennium.

cartooncalvin.jpg

Homework is archaic and stupid. 

2 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Correction: Mallard Fillmore. The main character w3as a duck. I'm a big fan of comic strips. When I was a kid and I used to visit my Grandparent every year, my grandmother would save Little Abner comics and a couple of other comic strip from all of the previous year. and then in th 60's I loved the Zap Comix.

Thanks. I do the Millard-Mallard mixup with some regularity. Unfortunately.

ArcaMax offers “free” daily email subscriptions to many cartoon strips, including Mallard and Dilbert. I say “free” because I seem to be dropped if I go too long without clicking on a sponsor’s ad.

I’ve not found a free daily email subscription to Arlo and Janice. 

C7C333B4-AA6E-440E-BBD3-024F01211E6F.gif

• Haha 1