Eggs thrown at New king and Queen Consort.

Borg warner

On 11/21/2022 at 9:53 PM, Batesmotel said:

And be buried somewhere else. 

Sometimes I wander the cemetery where my wife is buried and am amazed at the number of doublewide plots and markers with no death date for one spouse - someone who would be well into their second century if still alive. Then I wonder if “our” marker could end up that way. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Sometimes I wander the cemetery where my wife is buried and am amazed at the number of doublewide plots and markers with no death date for one spouse - someone who would be well into their second century if still alive. Then I wonder if “our” marker could end up that way. 

Grandma on dad's side is buried a few miles from here in north Arkansas.  Her husband is buried in south texas.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I once saw a really large woman jump on her husband’s casket, as it sat on the straps of the casket lowering frame positioned over the grave. Her weight broke whatever brake mechanism the frame has to hold the casket before the lever is thrown and it starts lowering. So, she is wailing, half the mourners are screaming and she rides the coffin into the ground.

The ride was pretty quick because the winding mechanism had a hell of a lot more weight on it than it was set for and the coffin went down much faster than it’s normal pace. It took half a dozen guys to get her out of the hole and there was absolutely no dignity to be had during the process.

I’ve been to hundreds of funerals and I’ve seen some crazy ****. That day wasn’t even the craziest, but it was certainly in the top three. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1