Trump just, all but, announced his candidacy

Huaco Kid

The games began over 7 years ago. If the houses flip, he'll run. If not, I don't see it. It could happen, but two more years of making up charges and manufacturing evidence will take a toll.

I hope everyone remembers who swept civility and compassion right off their flat globe. Remember and act on it Tuesday.

Give the next R president a Super Majority and remind all those elected that you are watching and have no intentions of "Forgiveness". The only reason for the empty talk at the moment, is they are seeing the light, and it is attached to a train and heading full steam at them.

Let them steal another election and there will be no curtailing them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, LostinTexas said:

The games began over 7 years ago. If the houses flip, he'll run. If not, I don't see it. It could happen, but two more years of making up charges and manufacturing evidence will take a toll.

I hope everyone remembers who swept civility and compassion right off their flat globe. Remember and act on it Tuesday.

Give the next R president a Super Majority and remind all those elected that you are watching and have no intentions of "Forgiveness". The only reason for the empty talk at the moment, is they are seeing the light, and it is attached to a train and heading full steam at them.

Let them steal another election and there will be no curtailing them.

The soap box has become dominated by “fact checkers”. In 2020 ballot boxes were stuffed in some locations. There is a third box…

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

The soap box has become dominated by “fact checkers”. In 2020 ballot boxes were stuffed in some locations. There is a third box…

You are right, but that argument seems to have already been lost.

How much more will it take? I hope we don't find the need to learn the answer.

• Thanks 1

Can you imagine Joey standing before a crowd and speaking for that length of time  ?  (And being able to UNDERSTAND what he says :anim_rofl2:)

Will Trump run ??  His ego certainly wants to, but who knows....:newburn:

Gotta' wait and see what happens with the Mid terms :chatter:

• Like 1

Who can the Dims run against Trump, or preferably, DeSantis? Once again, the race will be the Stupid Party's to lose. And I bet they're up for it. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

For 2024, I think Trump needs to do everything he can to politely support R candidates, while practicing the ancient oriental art of ST-FU. 

• Like 1

Trump will be 78 in 2024.  He'd finish his term when he was 82.  That is a concern.  I prefer him to any democretin on the planet, but that's mighty old to be President.  I mean, Reagan at least had sense enough to choose Cabinet members and staffers who were competent to pick up the slack in the last 2 years of his second term, but Bidet is a completely demented puppet and I don't know who the hell is really running this country - whoever it is is definitely trying to destroy it.  There's a minimum age requirement for the job.  Maybe there ought to be a maximum age, too.  I don't know.  It just concerns me.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Trump will be 78 in 2024.  He'd finish his term when he was 82.  That is a concern.  I prefer him to any democretin on the planet, but that's mighty old to be President.  I mean, Reagan at least had sense enough to choose Cabinet members and staffers who were competent to pick up the slack in the last 2 years of his second term, but Bidet is a completely demented puppet and I don't know who the hell is really running this country - whoever it is is definitely trying to destroy it.  There's a minimum age requirement for the job.  Maybe there ought to be a maximum age, too.  I don't know.  It just concerns me.  

TRUE

But  That man has more energy at 78 than some at 60...  He better pick a VP who could carry on. DeSantis ? 

MIDTERMS                  MIDTERMS           !!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't see DeSantis as Trump's VP.  DeSantis is not done governing Florida.  I would love DeSantis AFTER Trump's second term.  Love him or hate him, Trump did a LOT of good for this country.  Now we need him to clean up the mess that Biden and his cohorts created and get things back on track.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2