Yellowstone

Huaco Kid

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried watching Yellwstone but just couldn't get interested. I liked the prequel, "1884" with Sam Elliot Tim Mcgraw and Faith hill MUCH better and I was able to stream all episodes for free. Other shows I've watched every episode and enjoyed have been Deadwood, the Sopranos, Better call Saul and Breaking bad and lately I've been watching a number of older TV series that I never watched when they on TV.

The first one was Babylon 5 because I used to live in Los Angeles and worked on a couple of movies and had a number of friends who were in the motion pictures business and I knew 3 different character actors who where never really well known actors but who worked steady as actors and made a good living at it One was Andreus Katsulas who I remembered telling me back in the 90's before I moved out of L.A. that he was working steady on a TV science fiction series and that the series would probably be a big success who would be good for him Except that he wore heavy make up nobody could connect his name with his real face. The series was Babylon 5 and he played G'Kar of the planet Nam.

I heard from friends that Andreus died in2006 and year later I started listening to the Jerry Doyle show on the radio. Jerry Doyle was one of the lead actors on Babylon 5 and was a pilot, a candite for congress and a conservative talk radio host an done day he was telling stores about Andreus and that got me interested in streaming the TV series.

Since then, I've watched Star Trek Deep space 9, Star Trek the next Generation and I'm now watching Star trek voyager. I like the captain on deeps space 9 because previous to that Avery Brooks who played the captain the Captain on Deep space 9 had played a character called Hawk on Spenser for Hire, another series I enjoyed watching Those were two really different roles and showed what a good actor he is, But as much as I liked Avery Brooks as a captain, of the star trek series I've watched, Patrick Stewart was the best captain second only the original Captain Kirk back when I watched on TV when the series first came out back in almost the middle (1966) of the last century

Andreus Katsulas