Moonpies and Yoga Pants

gwalchmai

20 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

The cubscouts are selling Moonpies at the local retail outlets and it made me wonder. Has anyone done any research into what effect a *****MILF in yoga pants supervising the sale has on sales volume? For the children?

**** HOT 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, DAKA said:

**** HOT 

I'm a sucker for the little Blonde girl in pigtails that caught me leaving the grocery store and asked if I wanted girl scout cookies!  $30 later my wife was laughing while I put the thin mints into my grocery bags.

I told the nice looking woman that if that little girl started selling cars to keep her away from me!  She laughed too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I just had this exact experience at Walmart.  It sure made me buy a few extra boxes.

That reminds me, I really need to stop putting off my eye exam, it's been about 10 years.  Problems can sneak right up on you sometimes.

Capture.JPG

• Haha 3

On 9/30/2022 at 10:25 AM, gwalchmai said:

The cubscouts are selling Moonpies at the local retail outlets and it made me wonder. Has anyone done any research into what effect a MILF in yoga pants supervising the sale has on sales volume? For the children?

I thought that it was not only illegal, but down right wrong, to sell Moonpies without RC Cola to go with it  in Georgia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

It is in East Texas.

gwalch is so close to the Kentucky border now, he might could have lost some of his taste for Moonpiss and RC Cola.

He did buy him a little wimmins car, after all.

:biggrin:

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, tous said:

gwalch is so close to the Kentucky border now, he might could have lost some of his taste for Moonpiss and RC Cola.

He did buy him a little wimmins car, after all.

:biggrin:

LOL,LOL,LOL,,,,wait. I had a couple of Mini's in the past, and loved them. Drive a Subaru at the moment.

• Haha 1

It's comical, but the easy way out is if the Girl Scouts are out of the flavor that you want.  You can pretend you tried.

I usually just ask for a box of Savannah Smiles since they never seem to run out of those and they always seem so happy to get rid of them.

As for Cub Scout MILFs assisting with sales? I haven't been so lucky.  Our den mother's look al lot like the 'lady' in the Walmart meme posted above.  Sort of a gentle reminder to limit your own intake of sweets.

• Haha 3

On 10/2/2022 at 4:56 PM, minervadoe said:

It's comical, but the easy way out is if the Girl Scouts are out of the flavor that you want.  You can pretend you tried.

I usually just ask for a box of Savannah Smiles since they never seem to run out of those and they always seem so happy to get rid of them.

As for Cub Scout MILFs assisting with sales? I haven't been so lucky.  Our den mother's look al lot like the 'lady' in the Walmart meme posted above.  Sort of a gentle reminder to limit your own intake of sweets.

:anim_rofl2:   Go to a more "UPSCALE" neighborhood   :78:

• Haha 2