I was naughty at work...

kerbie18

Okay, I did something that could be loosely described as "unproffesional", or even "immature".

Last week I was working as a police officer at a massive, four day long, out door concert event. Let's picture woodstock, but modern day.

My department gives me "future police officer" stickers. These are simple peal and stick stickers. These are intended for officers to hand out to small children. They resemble my actual police badge, but it is a simple sticker. Again, it looks like my police badge, but it is a sticker for small children to hopefully like the police. It's a sticker "badge". I have hundreds of them. 

So, as I delt with countless drunk people, most of which were friendly, I started putting stickers on all the drunk people. Anyone that was clearly blackout drunk, you got a police badge sticker slapped on your chest. If you were drunk to the point of forcing me to call EMS, yep, you got like six stickers from me. 

I'd like to think quite a few people woke up the next morning, with a hangover, and they were like WTF??????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, VinD said:

Used NAIR on one of my friend's chest hair when younger. He was so proud of it. Wrote F*** Y** backwards so when he looked in mirror........

I saw a guy draw a dick on a friend's chest with sunblock, while he was passed out on the beach.

Hilarity ensued.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paul53 said:

Awesome! I've always lived by one philosophy: I have to get old but nobody can make me grow up! In a few months I'll be 70.

Yeah yeah....in a few months I'll be 88   HOLT **** and all the original parts....minus my thyroid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

You've got 20+ years on me,  but I'm missing a surprising amount of parts.

(and I'm an organ donor.  lol, joke's on them.  no one wants the parts i have left.)

:anim_rofl2:     :angel:    Me too, who wants an 88 year old anything,.....maybe a nice 35.... my birth year.....  Classic Chev or Ford convertible....:dunno:

• Like 2

They say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I decided to test this. I looked over my fence and sure enough the grass WAS greener! So I climbed over the fence only to find I was standing in the manure used to fertilize the grass! Slippery, sticky manure. And the SMELL? Don't get me started on the smell of fresh manure on a hot summer day!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paul53 said:

They say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I decided to test this. I looked over my fence and sure enough the grass WAS greener! So I climbed over the fence only to find I was standing in the manure used to fertilize the grass! Slippery, sticky manure. And the SMELL? Don't get me started on the smell of fresh manure on a hot summer day!

:anim_rofl2:

• Haha 1