Please help. San Francisco is looking for ideas.

Ricordo

It seems like their creative juices have dried up. You know...because they were previously overflowing...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11192227/Soft-touch-San-Francisco-leaders-call-IDEAS-end-open-air-drug-markets.html

'Soft-touch' San Francisco leaders now call for 'IDEAS' to be given to them within 90 days to end open-air drug markets 'without anyone going to jail'

Now let's see the requirements:

1) Ideas;

2) 90 days;

3) end;

4) Without.

Given the parameters, I can think,. no---believe, that I can propose a couple of ideas. You know...common sense and virtuous.

But I'd probably be then classified as a run-of-the-mill terrorist.

So please, give generously. All proposals considered---unless sourced from MAGA supporters, homophobes, racists, transphobic, furniture-tossing, Islamophobic, xenophobic, carpet-wetting, anti-Black, mysoginistic, Jew-hating, leave-toilet-seat-up, democracy-destroying individuals. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Btw, last night I had a nightmare.

I nightmared(?) that the slogan "Make America Great Again" had been changed to "America First!".

Then I saw a repeat performance of Pedo Joe chastising "[t]hose America First! supporters".

It was on pay-per-view. I spent a small fortune in my sleep watching that over and over again. A true nightmare if I ever had one. And Tucker Carlson was nowhere in sight.

• Haha 1

I have to say something about Queen Elizabeth. She is/was gracious. 

If you have lived in England, you know that she is/was revered. In a good, loving sense.

If you haven't lived in England, let me put it this way. A friend of mine had the great idea of shouting at a bullfight that the bull "looked like Franco". It didn't take long for the Guardia Civil to take him into custody. Perhaps he should have gone for the gusto and also in a pub in England shouted that the Queen looked like a chihuahua.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Don’t use fire hoses to wash human feces off streets and sidewalks into storm drains and thus into the bay to feed the growing algae bloom. 

8 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Flush the POLITICIANS ....

This is what's astounding. They are asking for ideas only from the same people that set up the policies that created the problem in the first place.

The irony is lost on Dem...

They've completely lost it. Quantum disentanglement. "Is the moon there when nobody looks?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is only one solution to San Francisco's dilemma: a massive infusion, in the billions of taxpayer dollars, from the federal government.

Put John Podesta in charge of it.

Assign Kamala Harris to explain it to the public.

Won't solve the problems, but it will make Podesta, Biden, Newsome and friends richer.

Repeat until San Francisco drops into the ocean due to an earthquake of America runs out of money.

It's the hippie Marxist way.

:upeyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tous said:

There is only one solution to San Francisco's dilemma: a massive infusion, in the billions of taxpayer dollars, from the federal government.

Put John Podesta in charge of it.

Assign Kamala Harris to explain it to the public.

Won't solve the problems, but it will make Podesta, Biden, Newsome and friends richer.

Repeat until San Francisco drops into the ocean due to an earthquake of America runs out of money.

It's the hippie Marxist way.

:upeyes:

Remember, though, that Democrat speakers of the house and senate also need their shared. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fog said:

SF does not need new ideas, they need to get back to the old ideas they threw away.

Old ideas do not get billions in tax dollars, the adulation of the hippie Marxists or the ability to bank mucho dinero for you,  your friends and the international cabal seeking to turn the United States into Venezuela.

Plus, it makes all of the communists Chinese leaders very happy.

• Thanks 1

On a less sarcastic note, there are those, and many of you  will recognize this type of person even if you didn't place a specific label on the phenomena, that do not ever want to solve problems.

Such people fall in love with their current problem; it is familiar, comforting, consistent and requires no new knowledge, no novel effort.

If such a person solves that problem, they face the fear of a new problem, one they do not know as intimately, one that they do not completely understand, one that will require new knowledge, new skills -- a lot of work.

Rather than delight in the solution and be thrilled at a new challenge, these kinds of people clutch their current, beloved problem like a big, soft Teddy Bear, reluctant to ever let it go.

I experienced many like this in industry and in life in general.

They didn't belong in a place that values the ability to solve, not embrace, problems, yet there they were, all over the place, clogging progress, terrified of success.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1