Just Another Day in Membabwe....Ain't Diversity Grand?

Gunboat1

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/4091727/posts

"Ezekiel Kelly was named by Memphis police as the active shooter who randomly gunned down seven people, killing four of them, in public places throughout the Tennessee city.

Kelly, 19, who is now in custody, according to Memphis police, was streaming live on Facebook during the shootings. He is also known as Ezekiel Dejuan Kelly and Ezekiel D. Kelly.

“This has been a horrific week for the City of Memphis,” the Memphis police chief, C.J. Davis, said in a news conference.

She said that four people were shot to death (two men and two women), three people were shot and wounded, and an eighth victim was carjacked but is uninjured. She gave a detailed timeline of the shooting spree, which you can see later in this article.

Kelly crashed a carjacked Dodge Challenger and was arrested near Ivan and Hodges Roads, ending the random shooting spree that terrified the already traumatized city, according to Fox 13 Memphis."

And of course the Dimocrat response will be to try to further infringe our gun rights.

We will not comply.

• Thanks 1

Did Facebook remove his murder spree presented live or have they promoted it as a prime example of equity?

I say yet again, the government, at all levels, will not protect us and some even encourage our destruction.

Defend yourself.

A decent citizen with a sidearm and this piece of crap's celebration of evil is over in the time it takes for two to the center of mass, one to the head.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, tous said:

Did Facebook remove his murder spree presented live or have they promoted it as a prime example of equity?

I say yet again, the government, at all levels, will not protect us and some even encourage our destruction.

Defend yourself.

A decent citizen with a sidearm and this piece of crap's celebration of evil is over in the time it takes for two to the center of mass, one to the head.

I still like the GUILLOTINE    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/8/2022 at 7:52 AM, Gunboat1 said:

A fine, upstanding citizen.  Clearly he has been badly mistreated by our inherently raciss societay....

Have him sit down, strap him in and throw the switch.  

image.png.e1e68219e305c91811312e6eea2ba38c.png

Man, I long for the days of my youth when gangsta types like that wore baggy pants and not the faggy skinny pants that zoomer gangstas wear nowadays.

• Haha 1