We are in a war....and our side is not fighting.

Gunboat1

I tried to read it, but barely made it into the second paragraph before the idiocy of what they are doing made my brain shut down.

Basically, a bunch of mentally unhinged people are trying to convince normal people that there is something wrong with them for no other reason than their skin color.

it's too bad we shut down all the asylums.  

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

I tried to read it, but barely made it into the second paragraph before the idiocy of what they are doing made my brain shut down.

Basically, a bunch of mentally unhinged people are trying to convince normal people that there is something wrong with them for no other reason than their skin color.

it's too bad we shut down all the asylums.  

They are all so-called 'academics' and as such, they crave two things: the ability to have whatever crack-pot idea they conjure given the public's attention and the agreement and admiration of those they consider their peers, i.e., not us.

This is similar to another thread about some Kardashian woman and that actress from the Hunger Games films.  Like small children, they seek to be the center of attention and demand supplicants constantly bowing at their feet.

If it isn't about them, academics, actors, ball players, politicians,  bought and paid for by the communist Chinese,  and how much more wonderful they are than us, there is no reason to consider their pronouncement.

Recognize and adore your moral and intellectual betters. shut up, obey.

We are indeed doomed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, tous said:

They are all so-called 'academics' and as such, they crave two things: the ability to have whatever crack-pot idea they conjure given the public's attention and the agreement and admiration of those they consider their peers, i.e., not us.

This is similar to another thread about some Kardashian woman and that actress from the Hunger Games films.  Like small children, they seek to be the center of attention and demand supplicants constantly bowing at their feet.

If it isn't about them, academics, actors, ball players, politicians,  bought and paid for by the communist Chinese,  and how much more wonderful they are than us, there is no reason to consider their pronouncement.

Recognize and adore your moral and intellectual betters. shut up, obey.

We are indeed doomed.

Doomed, unless we start fighting back.  Refuse to be silenced.  Don't spend your money in such a way as to fund them.  And do what has to be done.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1