HaHaHa! Africa wins again!

gwalchmai

I love the OobieDoobie logic there at the end. Of course, what happens in a kangaroo court in a marxist kleptocracy has no bearing on our republic...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/south-african-court-singing-kill-boer-not-hate-speech/

A court in South Africa has ruled that singing „Kill the Boer! Kill the Farmer!“ is not Hate Speech. The civil rights organization AfriForum will appeal the case.

AfriForum had sued the radical Marxist “Economic Freedom Fighters” and their leader Julius Malema, who sing the so-called “Struggle Songs” to stoke racial hatred against white farmers.

The Equality Court in Johannesburg ruled on Thursday, Aug. 25, that singing “Kill the Boer!” is not Hate Speech, because it “deserves to be protected under the rubric of freedom of speech,” ruled Judge Edwin Molahlehi. EFF supporters sang the song outside the court to raise racial tensions.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

In due course South Africa will become Zimbabwe Two. Another African bread basket converted into a dependency. 

Yep.  Tis a shame.  I'm thankful to have done some exploring there.  However, I would not go back.  Heck, I won't even buy their wine anymore.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I love the OobieDoobie logic there at the end. Of course, what happens in a kangaroo court in a marxist kleptocracy has no bearing on our republic...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/south-african-court-singing-kill-boer-not-hate-speech/

A court in South Africa has ruled that singing „Kill the Boer! Kill the Farmer!“ is not Hate Speech. The civil rights organization AfriForum will appeal the case.

AfriForum had sued the radical Marxist “Economic Freedom Fighters” and their leader Julius Malema, who sing the so-called “Struggle Songs” to stoke racial hatred against white farmers.

The Equality Court in Johannesburg ruled on Thursday, Aug. 25, that singing “Kill the Boer!” is not Hate Speech, because it “deserves to be protected under the rubric of freedom of speech,” ruled Judge Edwin Molahlehi. EFF supporters sang the song outside the court to raise racial tensions.

Kill all the farmers! Great idea. And when you go the the store and there's no food on the shelves, no need to wonder why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, railfancwb said:

In due course South Africa will become Zimbabwe Two. Another African bread basket converted into a dependency. 

It’s well under way. They have driven off a lot of farmers in the name of economic equality. The new owners let the fields go fallow and let the cattle die. Then they wonder why their is less food at higher prices. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

It’s well under way. They have driven off a lot of farmers in the name of economic equality. The new owners let the fields go fallow and let the cattle die. Then they wonder why their is less food at higher prices. 

Along the lines of     DEFUNDING THE POLICE

• Thanks 3

du Toit's 2002 essay rings true today. My favorite passage:

My favorite African story actually happened after I left the country. An American executive took a job over there, and on his very first day, the newspaper headlines read:
“Three Headless Bodies Found”.
The next day: “Three Heads Found”.
The third day: “Heads Don’t Match Bodies”.

You can’t make this stuff up.

African-Americans are so entertaining...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

The proclaimed cradle of civilization, Africa,  hasn't produced a consistent, coherent, functioning, enduring, society is all it's existence.  Violence is the watchword in this continent.  Why would we condone this behavior in our country.........

• Like 4

America and Europe forced the Boers to turn the civilized advanced country they built over to savages and now it is crumbling as expected.  Now those places are being destroyed by their own stupidity and will eventually wind up like South Africa.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty. This is known as "bad luck.

Also posted in another thread but seems to fit here as well
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Certainly would be a LOT better than the trash we are getting now

The last thing our government wants is more white citizens.  They are working as hard as they can to replace the once predominant white population with a non-white one.  In another decade or maybe less, whites will be just another minority here.  Welcome to the third world.  Look how it's working in California where whites are less than 50% of the state.  Democrats in total control.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1