Oh goodie. A new disease.

Batesmotel

It's because people don't carry a loaf of white bread and a jar of mayo into the garden and make mater sammiches in situ. Just as the sanitation reforms of the 1910s and 1920s compromised kids' immune systems and made them susceptible to polio, we have lost our herd immunity to MaterVirus. Remember, your heard it here first...

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 7:30 AM, Huaco Kid said:

I think I'm just going to go to a lot of shady places (I know where they are), with reckless abandon,  and create my own virus.

My wife and I refused to change anything about our life style choices when the lies started.  We continued to do everything as before and we are healthy and happier not having believed the lies.  People all around us were panicking and catching "Covid".  Multiple times, while we socially interacted with them and had nary a hitch.

I don't get the Flu, but my wife is very susceptible to it, yet neither of us has been affected.  Vitamins, Zinc, and normal care in living was our approach.

Because of my job and life long training separating fact from fiction for my companies and their customers, I noticed the contradictions right from the beginning.  I'm not a genius, I just look at the presented claims and compare them, together.  In the entirety, nothing held water!

I can't believe so many people created so many lies that couldn't stand up to critical scrutiny by simple intelligent people, yet so many bought into this sham and accepted the politics of this created problem just to steal an election. 

The public today is so gullible that they gave up everything to get some perceived security from a government no less.  Now they have accepted servitude in exchange.  Damn them!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, railfancwb said:

The way illness and death seems to be stalking those who got the jab purebloods may soon be the majority.

In spite of public displays and bragging I seriously doubt that any of the self styled important people got actual jabs. Just****** saline solution.

,gov supplied EXPENSIVE SALINE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1