First date frolics

Silentpoet

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

from the pictures it's kind of hard to tell which is the guy and which is the girl, or if they are both guys or just both ugly girls.

What? They can’t be ugly dudes? Are you ugly-assuming them? I’m not sure what kind of -ists and/or -isms are involved in this sort of thing, but when I figure it out, I am going to unleash their ugly asses on you!

Beauty is only skin-deep. Ugly’s to the bone. Beauty always fades away. Ugly holds its own!

• Haha 3

Why did the reporter refer to a church as a synagogue?

Synagogues do not have pastors, they have rabbis.

Where those of the Jewish faith assemble to worship.

Not likely to be a lot of bibles or offering plates to steal in a synagogue.

It is sad that those posing as journalists do not know the difference or simply don't care.,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Eric said:

What? They can’t be ugly dudes? Are you ugly-assuming them? I’m not sure what kind of -ists and/or -isms are involved in this sort of thing, but when I figure it out, I am going to unleash their ugly asses on you!

Beauty is only skin-deep. Ugly’s to the bone. Beauty always fades away. Ugly holds its own!

I prefer not to consider whether guys are ugly or not, so yeah, I'm ugly assuming them.

• Like 2

The journalist is an idiot with a thesaurus and no idea how to use it.  The thieves are products or the current education system/culture.  I'll lay money neither grew up in a home with a father, and their mothers are raving leftist tw(i)ts.  Feel free to replace that (vowel).  Oh, look, I have half a filter left today!  I'm spelling all my swear words!  It doesn't even slow me down...

• Like 5