This is too funny.

gwalchmai

I thought vegans didn't use milk.

"On Saturday, a bunch of vegan activists in Nashville decided that a Starbucks upcharge for almond milk was a crime. Oat/almond milk costs more than milk from a cow. Vegans are angry–super angry–and they are not going to take it anymore.

A bunch of them decided that the only way to get their way at Starbucks was to encase themselves in concrete. As stupid as that sounds, the visual is even funnier. The grass-eaters placed themselves in front of the entrances as roadblocks. I guess it prevented coffee drinkers from getting their caffeine fix. Eight cop cars were needed to cordon off the crime scene."

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/08/21/vegan-activists-hilariously-encase-their-feet-in-concrete-to-protest-starbucks-almond-milk-upcharge-n615050

• Haha 4

Not long ago,  I saw video of protestors (in France, I think), and to prove their point (environmental, I think) they super-glued the palms of their hands to them pavement in the middle of a busy intersection.

It worked. 

Until one cop showed up and walked around going Yank! Yank!. Cuff.  Yank! Yank!. Cuff.  Yank! Yank!......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

They did one in the US where they made a human chain by putting their arms in pipes and cuffing themselves to the next person. The pipes prevented the cops from getting to the cuffs. The only way out was to let someone cut the pipes off but if they were being uncooperative the cops couldn’t safely cut the pipes.

So the cops used cotton swabs to put liquid tear gas under their eyes. They began cooperating real fast. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I wonder if I could pick them up with my front end loader.  Or just push them off to one side of the road.  Then I'd leave them encased in their cement shoes without the ability to walk to the rest room.  Forever.  Because if they can't figure out how to get themselves out of their idiocy, I'd call that a big win for Darwin!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, aomagrat said:

Why don't these weirdos ever go after motorcycle clubs for wearing animal skins?

In Salt Lake City we had them go after women wearing furs at the opera. The protesters had paint. The husbands had guns. They didn’t want to play after that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe the douche tards need to learn how to make it themselves, starting with their own almond orchard.  But, then, they'd have to get out of mom's basement and learn about agriculture, tractors, diesel, fertilizers, pesticides, pollinators, irrigation, finance, and other worthwhile stuff and get dirt under their fingernails.

• Thanks 2