The Justice System Has Gone Beria

pipedreams

This is what happens when the election is hacked with no consequences.

"A recent survey (last week) by the Trafalgar Group found that 79% of Americans believe we have two tiers of justice – one system for politicians and D.C. insiders and another system for everyone else. The belief in unequal justice holds true for Democrats (67%), Republicans (88%), and Independents (77%). Unequal justice is not just in law enforcement, it’s everywhere – every major institution is aligned to empower, and keep in power, the Democrat regime. The entire federal bureaucracy, media, academia, business, Big Tech, Big Pharma, and the military are fully aligned to keep Democrats in power."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/the_justice_system_has_gone_beria_.html

"In his Letter from Birmingham jail, Martin Luther King Jr. wrote “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”  The corollary is, “an injustice to one is an injustice to all”; meaning that society is interconnected such that if one person is wronged, all of us are wronged.  Gotta wonder what MLK Jr. would say today about American justice given President Trump and half the country are facing injustices – everywhere.

Democrats are systematically silencing and eliminating all opposition using the full force of the federal government, the media and all institutions.  Opponents are labelled “domestic terrorists”, silenced, investigated, surveilled, and targeted. If you’re not terrified by such tactics, you’ve never studied history. "

Lavrentiy Beria,

Stalin’s ruthless head of the Soviet secret police, famously said,

"Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.” 

239999_5_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That is what is scary about the data collection centers in the US and the UK.  If someone wants to find you doing something illegal they will.  You probably did it out of ignorance because no one knows all the laws that the legislators have passed since the beginning.  This includes state laws. If they want they can make your life miserable!

That's why the quote is so real.

Lavrentiy Beria,

Stalin’s ruthless head of the Soviet secret police, famously said,

"Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime.” 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2