Where will Liz land?

gwalchmai

Where will Liz land?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think Liz Cheney will alight, now that she's soon to be out of office?

• CNN
    • MSNBC
    • Fox News
    • ABC
    • NBC
    • CBS
    • PBS / NPR
    • Other (please specify)

I hope it's not Fox News. I watch Fox News sometimes. I''d much prefer her to be on CNN or MSLSD since I never watch those shows. I never want to see her ugly mug again if I can help it. Here's a story that sums up my feelings about her and her ilk:

The Fable of the Bat 

Once there was a war between the Birds and the Beasts.

When the Birds were winning the war, the bat fought on the side of the
birds, claiming to be one of them, because like them, he could fly. But when
the Birds began to lose the war, the bat claimed that he was one of the
Beasts because he had teeth and fur.

Once the treachery of the bat was understood by all, the bat was from that
day forward forbidden to enter out into the daylight so that no self-respecting
creature should ever again have to gaze upon the bat's loathsome visage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

Supposedly she'll be a presidential contender.

She's a legend in her own mind. She has compared herself to Abraham Lincoln, a Republican, when really she's more like John Wilkes Booth, a Democrat.

Outside an early voting site in Jackson, Wyoming, on Monday, Horton Spitzer — a retired rancher— after voting for Hageman, said he believes Cheney’s political career is over.

“There’s a visceral hatred. And this is gonna drive people to the polls. The code of the West says you ride for the brand. If you don’t you then take your saddle, take your cowdog, walk into the sunset and never come back,” he said.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Borg warner said:

I hope it's not Fox News. I watch Fox News sometimes. I''d much prefer her to be on CNN or MSLSD since I never watch those shows. I never want to see her ugly mug again if I can help it. Here's a story that sums up my feelings about her and her ilk:

Remember that no matter how much anyone likes FOX news it  is owned by Rupert Murdoch.  A Trump hater that makes Cheney look like a wimp.  You will never here a discussion of the 2020 voting or any interviews with Trump.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Remember that no matter how much anyone likes FOX news it  is owned by Rupert Murdoch.  A Trump hater that makes Cheney look like a wimp.  You will never here a discussion of the 2020 voting or any interviews with Trump.

I don't like Fox news but I watch it occasionally and I like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson.  Fox news was better when the Left hated it more. And I think eventually Fox news became more "Fair and Balanced" (More Liberal) and I think that had as much to do with wanting to be liked as it did from anything Rupert Murdock had to do with it.

I think that's also the driving force behind why many Republicans become "Moderates". Lacking any real  principles, wanting to be liked is what becomes most important to them. Chief Justice Roberts is a good example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1