Faux-cahontas: If I ‘Had a Penis’ I’d Be President

Borg warner

The fake Indian is on the warpath again.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/elizabeth-warren-penis-scandal/

And to tune of "If I only had a Heart" from the Wizard of Oz, here's the song she's singing these days:

I could mine the finest minerals,
Conferrin' with my generals,
A closet bolshevik;
The rubes would all respect me
In four years they'd reelect me
If I only had a dick.

I'd be more than just a token
Of misogyny unspoken,
The carrot and the stick;
I would dance and be merry
I'd be scrappy, I'd be scary, 
If I only had a dick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

The fake Indian is on the warpath again.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/elizabeth-warren-penis-scandal/

And to tune of "If I only had a Heart" from the Wizard of Oz, here's the song she's singing these days:

I could mine the finest minerals,
Conferrin' with my generals,
A closet bolshevik;
The rubes would all respect me
In four years they'd reelect me
If I only had a dick.

I'd be more than just a token
Of misogyny unspoken,
The carrot and the stick;
I would dance and be merry
I'd be scrappy, I'd be scary, 
If I only had a dick.

HAD   or   IS ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's her opinion.  Then, there's this old article where the author feels the same way as I do about liars:

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud -- Her lies about being Native American disqualify her from presidency, Senate

The Washington Post published a photo Wednesday showing that in her registration with the State Bar of Texas, Warren filled out a form in her own handwriting that identified her race as “American Indian.”

Yet a recent DNA test Warren took under pressure found that she had only a tiny trace of Native American genes – so small that if she is considered Native Americans, tens of millions more Americans who are not really Native Americans would be classified that way.

The University of Pennsylvania Law School’s 2005 Minority Equity Report identified Warren as the recipient of a 1994 faculty award, listing her name in bold to signify that she was a minority.

And Warren listed herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list as Native American in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) from 1986 to 1995, The Washington Post reported.

Harvard Law School listed Warren as a Native American faculty member when she taught there. There is still no specific evidence that she gained her position at Harvard (at least in part) through her claims to Native American heritage, but this open question merits further investigation.

Warren’s continuing fraud was purposeful and calculating. Regardless of what you think of her politics, she is a smart and highly educated attorney who was an Ivy League professor and is now a U.S. senator. She knew exactly what she was doing. And now she should be held to a higher standard than an ordinary citizen.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/elizabeth-warren-is-a-fraud-her-lies-about-being-native-american-disqualify-her-from-presidency-senate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why is it that when people in the national eye fail at anything, it's always someone else's fault - Never their own?

But when someone in the national eye succeeds it's always because of them, never because of anyone else!

Success like failure is solely the responsibility of the person involved.  Unless you cheat and lie...............  Or are a Democrat. But alas, I repeat myself.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, geeorge said:

She should buy herself a penis and have it attached, she can afford it.

And while she is at it maybe it should be shaped like a tomahawk

I have heard that such devices in several shapes and sizes and colors are available in adult novelty shops. So if she needs one she can get one. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, minervadoe said:

That's her opinion.  Then, there's this old article where the author feels the same way as I do about liars:

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud -- Her lies about being Native American disqualify her from presidency, Senate

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/elizabeth-warren-is-a-fraud-her-lies-about-being-native-american-disqualify-her-from-presidency-senate

And never held accountable.  She should be stripped of her degrees, impeached, heavily fined AND spend time in jail.  An example must be set.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, minderasr said:

And never held accountable.  She should be stripped of her degrees, impeached, heavily fined AND spend time in jail.  An example must be set.

You forgot beaten with sharp sticks, and tar and feathers  (oooo feathers)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, apparently the latest thing to get the left in an uproar is the comment from Ted Cruz about Warren not having a penis:

"'In today's Democrat Party, how do we know she doesn't? How could you possibly know? 'My name is Elizabeth, call me Bob, this is my beer'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11111883/Ted-Cruz-campaign-event-Nevada-jokes-Elizabeth-Warren-penis.html

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2022/08/15/7627622320600334586/640x360_MP4_7627622320600334586.mp4

61386365-11111883-image-m-20_16605380160

Tiffany Anderson, pictured on the left, who attended the event said of the Texas Republican: 'What can I say about Ted Cruz? He was very gracious and came into a crowd and let us maul him'

• Like 3