Anne Heche

Batesmotel

Massive head injury. Her son said she will be taken off life support tomorrow.

LAPD reports narcotics in her system but additional tests need to be done to determine what was already there before the crash and what was given medically.

She was doing a podcast before the crash and was drinking glasses of wine and doing vodka shots. 

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Massive head injury. Her son said she will be taken off life support tomorrow.

LAPD reports narcotics in her system but additional tests need to be done to determine what was already there before the crash and what was given medically.

She was doing a podcast before the crash and was drinking glasses of wine and doing vodka shots. 

What is done when a person is taken off life support but just keeps on keeping on?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

What is done when a person is taken off life support but just keeps on keeping on?

They just let the body die naturally. There was a case where the person had been on support for months. Almost brain dead. It took a few days for the rest of the body to basically starve to death. All higher functions were gone. Just low autonomic functioning. Lungs finally gave out without O2 and glucose. 

• Like 3

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

What did she have on the Clintons?

A higher blood-alcohol level, for one thing. I don't have any sympathy for someone who tanks up and then climbs behind the wheel. I hope her estate covers the damage to the lady's house she destroyed.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Another damaged and irresponsible individual with a sense of privilege who's loss does not sadden me. Maybe it wasn't her fault that she was damaged by her life experiences but that's no excuse for getting drunk and drugged up and driving a motor vehicle at high speeds. It's a minor miracle that she never killed anyone but now she never will. I feel sorry for her family but that's about it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, minervadoe said:

“I broke up with her because her goal was to have a lot of money. Mine was to find love, and hers was, ‘I want $60 billion,’ ” Heche said. “Good, good luck; our forks are never going to meet.”

Well, perhaps no forks met, but the scissors did.  :anim_lol:I crack myself up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3