After the FBI's Trump Raid, Don't Take the Bait

gwalchmai

Yeah. It's time to play the long game and keep our eyes on the prize. This is worth reading

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/08/after-the-fbis-trump-raid-dont-take-the-bait-n609212

There is nothing the Biden administration and the left at large want more than another January 6th moment before the mid-terms. They long for it, and they are willing to do anything to try to manipulate a reaction out of the right to feed into their narrative. Why? Because they believe it can save them from certain destruction in November.

Further, the FBI specifically wants justification to fight its war on “domestic terrorism.” They want to crush you and anyone who thinks like you. All they need is some on the right to lash out to enact their plan, and they have the entirety of the country’s institutions, including the press, supporting them.

Let me be frank: Do not give them what they want.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, DAKA said:

Hours spent in TRUMPS private office, and they searched Ivana's closets....did the scumbag pricks sniff her underwear too

I just posted the same thing in another thread...   Great minds think alike!!   LOL

• Like 1

There is going to come a certain point when certain people will have had their fill of this particular type of BS.  I can easily foresee that time not being too far away.  With the way things rapidly change these days I have seen changes in America that I never thought I would see.

However I have also seen things change in an instant when God is at work.  I have no faith in men, but men are not the last word in this present age.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Heres how the BBC tries to bash..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62691011

"The FBI told a judge they expected to find "evidence of obstruction" of justice in a search of former President Donald Trump's Florida home, according to newly released court papers.

Investigators said top secret files had been stored at Mar-a-Lago along with assorted newspapers and magazines."

I better burn all the newspapers and Magazines in my house!!  :anim_rofl2:

• Haha 2