Should Trump run for president? I say no, and here's why

Borg warner

Donald Trump would make a great president and would aggressively do everything necessary to try to  restore the damage to our economy, our energy policies, our foreign relations and our standing in the world and that would be better than someone who wouldn't even try.

But he is NOT electable. All the Dems have going for them is hatred of Trump. And the FBI, The Justice department, and the entire televised, print, and social media along with academia and the federal public education system are all wholly owned subsidiaries of the Democratic National Committee  and in addition to that, very little has been done to ensure that the next election will  be an honest one.

And if that's not bad enough there's the problem that Donald Trump, in spite of the fact of objectively how much he accomplished as president, and in spite of how it was downplayed and lied about by by the media, he is not diplomatic or what you'd call a "Smooth talker" but rather, is blunt and has an abrasive and unappealing personality and has often been his own worst enemy and I don't know how much he's learned from his mistakes.

One of his worst mistakes which I think he may have learned from the hard way,  was the people he chose to surround himself with. Donald Trump never seemed to grasp the concept of the (corrupt) GOP "Establishment" or understand that just because someone had an "R" after their name doesn't mean they could be trusted to support a conservative traditional Republican agenda. In other words, he couldn't seem to tell the difference between a principled small government conservative and a back-stabbing RINO (Republican In Name Only). A good example is when he got rid of that slithering snake, James Comey, and who did he replace him with? None other than Christopher Wray, at the recommendation of Chris Christie, a back-stabbing RINO who Trump trusted.

And who recently ordered the "Raid" on Trump's home In Mar-a-lago giving support to allegations (In the eyes of a gullible public) that Trump, and not Biden, is a crook? Why, none other than Christopher Wray, who has also assiduously covered up or dismissed any evidence that Joe, "Im-not-as-Dumb-as-I-Look" Biden is the biggest crook that ever held the presidency, surpassing even Obama in terms of financial corruption, along with any evidence that the last presidential election was not 100% honest.

• Like 3

Hogwash.

Trump is more electable than ever before.

The entire world sees how desperate and dishonest the deep state is, and will never trust them.

The whole world sees how the demonrats have destroyed not only the American economy, but also their interconnected international economies.

After seven years of FBI investigations they can't get anything real against Trump, and everyone sees this.

America is weaker than ever before, and it's obvious to anyone that everything was much better under Trump.

He will win the GOP nomination without a fight, much to the chagrin of his enemies who can't even find a rino to run against him.

Who would the fools prop up  as an alternative nominee? Romney? Cheney? Pence? Don't make me laugh. :460:

Trump will absolutely be the GOP nominee in 2024, I guarantee it without reservation. Absolute metaphysical certitude.

And he will win his election by such an overwhelming victory that even massive cheating won't be able to stop him, and us.

The only question is whether he will try to govern with a kinder, gentler example to heal this nation, or fight back for revenge with a purge.

I know which I would prefer. :nutcheck: No more Mr Nice Guy, take off the gloves, give them a huge taste of their own medicine, don't hold back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, geeorge said:

If he runs I will vote for him again

and it asked to serve I will be his VP

That goes double for me but I think the media, including the entertainment media and social media, has poisoned the minds of too many people and too many people don't have minds of their own. I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

While I think he'd be a far better choice in terms of performance over any dem and most reps you could name, I am concerned about the never'Trump RINO crowd staying home and, with the usual dem dead voters/repeat voters/convicted felonious voter/other cheaters, the democretins winning.  There are still too many raving imbeciles who would vote for a demented puppet just because he isn't a Repub.

• Like 3

The problem I have with that position is that we're allowing the media/dems to dictate who our candidate can be.  If we allow that, the next step will be to go after DeSantis and try to make him unelectable, which they're already doing. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

The problem I have with that position is that we're allowing the media/dems to dictate who are candidate can be.  If we allow that, the next step will be to go after DeSantis and try to make him unelectable, which they're already doing. 

Bingo. They don't get to choose my candidate. The more they try, the more fear they display, and the more support he gains.

And short of another impeachment combined with finally being found guilty by the Senate, there is no legal way they can stop him from running. They shot their wads.

Does the FBI still employ Lon Horiuchi?

• Thanks 1

We elected DT because he isn't a politician.   Sadly too much of America wants to be soothed.   They would rather have a slick talking smooth operator who lies through his or her teeth then someone with a NYC attitude.

They don't understand the platforms he supported or the good works he performed for America.  He truly loves this country, something that can't be said for most politicians.  They care more about themselves and their party then the U.S.A.

I would love for Trump to play king maker.  Whomever he endorses gets the nomination and wins.  

Use the Trumpster's ideas just present them in a way that the snowflakes among us can tolerate.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

6pj1gq.jpg

I don't mean to be a defeatist and it Trump is the nominee I will support him 100 Percent. I just think that the media has poisoned too may minds against him and too many people no longer have minds of their own and are too busy living their lives to search out the facts and only believe what they're told. I realize that the corrupt Democrat/Media establishment will use lies and disinformation against whoever the candidate is and that the candidate has to be equally ruthless in dealing with the corrupt Democrat/Media establishment and never back down. I also think Ron DeSantis would be a good candidate and it doesn't seem as though the corrupt Establishment GOP has anyone to run who they knew would likely lose to the Dems like they did with McCain, Romney, and Jeb Bush.

I also think this recent raid on Mar-a-lago will help whoever the candidate is unless a "Smoking Gun" is artfully manufactured which is what I think they're planning on doing so they can milk it for all it's worth at least until the November election.

Didn't you notice what happened in the People's Republic of Washington State?

The sitting RINO Congresswoman, Jaime Herrera Beutler (at least a triple minority, as a Hispanic female Rino) with a dozen years of experience and seniority, lost her primary for re-election to Joe Kent.

Incumbants almost always get re-elected, but she voted to impeach President Trump;

and former Green Beret Joe Kent, who has no political experience at all, but he had Trump's endorsement and that is all that matters. Joe Kent was still in the Army in 2018.

The Republican Party now belongs to Donald Trump.  Period.

• Like 4