Go ahead - tell me CNN don't have a sense of humor...

gwalchmai

On 8/8/2022 at 7:41 PM, LostinTexas said:

Sounds like they aren't interested in plumbing, they are interested in chromosomes.

That's been a question about Brittany (and her size 17 shoes) for years.  The prevailing Intraweb rumor is that her testes never descended and she naturally has the outward appearance of a woman.  But, leave it to those Russians to call it like it is. 

She sure has a deep voice though.  I'd be interested to see the results.  If she tests male, going to a men's prison in Russia is going to make standing for the national anthem look like a walk in the park. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

That's been a question about Brittany (and her size 17 shoes) for years.  The prevailing Intraweb rumor is that her testes never descended and she naturally has the outward appearance of a woman.  But, leave it to those Russians to call it like it is. 

She sure has a deep voice though.  I'd be interested to see the results.  If she tests male, going to a men's prison in Russia is going to make standing for the national anthem look like a walk in the park. 

Well, it seems you know a lot more about her than I do. I've heard her name twice. Once with the anthem BS, and now. Seems she really is a special kind of special. She will find out just how unimpressed the world really is.

• Thanks 2

Hasn't it been playing bball in Russia for years, and traveling though their airports many times? So it knew the rules. I personally support legalization (I think MJ ought to be like tomatoes or okra), but that's another can o' worms. It's Russia, for cryin' out loud.