Jump to content

Kinda thick and ready to work her ass off at her new career


geeorge
 Share

Recommended Posts

Apparently getting her masters degree did not require her to be able to write grammatically correct English.  That post was CRINGE.  Also, why does she need a masters degree to get a job in porn?  Seems like a waste of student loan money to me...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Apparently getting her masters degree did not require her to be able to write grammatically correct English.  That post was CRINGE.  Also, why does she need a masters degree to get a job in porn?  Seems like a waste of student loan money to me...

Maybe she got a Master's Degree in Baiting.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Apparently getting her masters degree did not require her to be able to write grammatically correct English.  That post was CRINGE.  Also, why does she need a masters degree to get a job in porn?  Seems like a waste of student loan money to me...

I ain't paying to watch that thing in porn

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Apparently getting her masters degree did not require her to be able to write grammatically correct English.  That post was CRINGE.  Also, why does she need a masters degree to get a job in porn?  Seems like a waste of student loan money to me...

They let her use ebonics or ghetto speak

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She's gonna work the pole for a couple months,  get to know everyone,  and then start a clinic and provide counseling for the strippers.

They are all pretty messed up and make big money.  Might be a great gig.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

She's gonna work the pole for a couple months,  get to know everyone,  and then start a clinic and provide counseling for the strippers.

They are all pretty messed up and make big money.  Might be a great gig.

I have a new career goal.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lets call a xxxxx a xxxxx.

SHE is a PLUMPY      

Isn't/wasn't there a song...I don't want her you can have her she's too fat for me......

  (Uh Uh, the xxxxx words are fatty...what did you think?)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Lets call a xxxxx a xxxxx.

SHE is a PLUMPY      

Isn't/wasn't there a song...I don't want her you can have her she's too fat for me......

  (Uh Uh, the xxxxx words are fatty...what did you think?)

Dang.....yer showing yer age.....1947 hit for Arthur Godfrey.

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DAKA said:

Lets call a xxxxx a xxxxx.

SHE is a PLUMPY      

Isn't/wasn't there a song...I don't want her you can have her she's too fat for me......

  (Uh Uh, the xxxxx words are fatty...what did you think?)

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...