Seasons In S Carolina

Mrs Glockrunner

5 hours ago, Mrs Glockrunner said:

unnamed (8).png

I couldn't live in a place like that year-around. I'd have to leave and go someplace else at the beginning of Summer and not come back until Actual fall. I use to live in Los Angeles and I hated the long hot summers there except when I lived at the beach. Now I live in eastern Washington and the hottest part of the summer will be over in a couple of weeks and it only lasts about a month and a half. Fall and spring are beautiful and winters are usually mild

• Like 1

The chart doesn't show Hurricane season. 

Well, they say you get used to it but that never happens.  Best thing about it is that it keeps most northerners away.  Plus there is nothing like sitting under a 120 year old oak that is covered in Spanish moss when the afternoon breeze kicks in.

Life in the south.  you either love it or stay away!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GT4494 said:

The chart doesn't show Hurricane season. 

Well, they say you get used to it but that never happens.  Best thing about it is that it keeps most northerners away.  Plus there is nothing like sitting under a 120 year old oak that is covered in Spanish moss when the afternoon breeze kicks in.

Life in the south.  you either love it or stay away!!!

I love the South and the people there and Southern cooking and have friends in Tennessee and Florida and like visiting there and would like to visit other southern states but not when it's hot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

The South is a great place to live, but as you said, it's can be hot!

When I lived in upstate NY I enjoyed the fall and all the leaves.  Winter not so much.

Winter "Up North" no thanks (IADT)...I'll deal with the heat rather than Ice, Snow, Coats and Boots..

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I love the South and the people there and Southern cooking and have friends in Tennessee and Florida and like visiting there and would like to visit other southern states but not when it's hot.

Hate to break it to you but when you hit the Ga/Fl border heading down, you are actually heading north again..   LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1