Noah's Ark museum sues over heavy rain damage

Huaco Kid

5 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

::ding:: "Noah."

"WHAT?!!?"

"You've got two male hippopotamus' there.  You have to put one of them back."

"YOU change it!!"

Back when Cosby was still funny, he did great standup. 

But the routine called "Spanish Fly" puts things in perspective.

I will say this about that. Many of the same "news" outlets who present the Arkers and New Earthers as bumpkins and buffoons also present folks who want to mutilate children as "speakers of truth to power". I bear this in mind when I read stuff like this.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I will say this about that. Many of the same "news" outlets who present the Arkers and New Earthers as bumpkins and buffoons also present folks who want to mutilate children as "speakers of truth to power". I bear this in mind when I read stuff like this.  

Or....they're ALL nuts. possibly including myself I admit 

• Like 2

Anybody who thinks it's possible for a human to not be at least a "little nuts" is not being honest or has no experience with humans. 

I've seen really smart people, certified smart, more degrees than a hot day, envied by all, do the absolute stupidest thing they could at the worst possible time. Only way to explain it is pride and emotions. Or sin nature. Or whatever you want to call, humans fail at times.

Mrs. N and I visited the Ark a few years ago.  It's really a cool bit of engineering and construction, whether you believe the story or not.

But I was surprised the access road was as crude as it appeared to be.  at the time we were there the road was gravel.   Visitors park their cars in a gravel lot and then take a bus back to the ark.  It is not visible from the parking area.  

1 hour ago, Pogey Bait said:

Mrs. N and I visited the Ark a few years ago.  It's really a cool big of engineering and construction, whether you believe the story or not.

But I was surprised the access road was as crude as it appeared to be.  at the time we were there the road was gravel.   Visitors park their cars in a gravel lot and then take a bus back to the ark.  It is not visible from the parking area.  

Apparently they knew about drainage issues on the road.