Jump to content

Your skirt is to short to watch the execution


geeorge
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Tacky clothing for an execution.  if you wouldn't wear it to a funeral, you shouldn't wear it to an execution.  'Course, some people would think her attire just fine for a funeral... those are the People of Walmart.

I have instructions that at my funeral the women have to wear thongs and a tube top

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I volunteer at a prison. Clothing rules for all visitors were well known and posted on line and at the prison. Every week someone was prevented from visiting an inmate for an obvious violation. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, geeorge said:

I have instructions that at my funeral the women have to wear thongs and a tube top

While the members of your funeral party will doubtless be a much higher-class set of broads than average, that could make for some scary combos, so be careful... :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

While the members of your funeral party will doubtless be a much higher-class set of broads than average, that could make for some scary combos, so be careful... :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

Meh, he won't have to look at it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

While the members of your funeral party will doubtless be a much higher-class set of broads than average, that could make for some scary combos, so be careful... :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

I'll be dead and won't care

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, geeorge said:

I have instructions that at my funeral the women have to wear thongs and a tube top

I won't go that far, but I have made it quite clear that at my funeral, anyone wearing a neck tie will lose it to a pair or scissors.

I hate neck ties!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jmohme said:

I won't go that far, but I have made it quite clear that at my funeral, anyone wearing a neck tie will lose it to a pair or scissors.

I hate neck ties!

A symbol of slavery if there ever was one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

You might want to revise that for upper and lower age limits. 

Did you not get the part where I will already be dead?

 

Could ask them to pop them boobs on my casket too

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...