Your skirt is to short to watch the execution

geeorge

The Prison Managers don't need to have a woman intent on drawing sexual attention to herself interfering with their duty to maintain order among the inmates.  The rules were very clear and available to her.  She chose to ignore them and took offense when they were enforced appropriately.   Typical.

Tough noogies.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Three blackbelts said:

1:. She's not guilty

2:  I think  that she's actually wearing skorts.  Shorts that look like a skirt.  Could be wrong, but that's what I'm seeing.

60856735-11062013-image-m-2_1659128912243.jpg

I need to see her sit on those steps before I can formulate an informed opinion. :postpics:

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Gunboat1 said:

The Prison Managers don't need to have a woman intent on drawing sexual attention to herself interfering with their duty to maintain order among the inmates.  The rules were very clear and available to her.  She chose to ignore them and took offense when they were enforced appropriately.   Typical.

Dear Sirs,

The visitor's dress code is outdated and discriminatory towards women.  It should be modified to reflect more modern standards of acceptability.

Thank you,

I. J. Miggs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why deny the condemned man a beaver shot? All he did was shoot somebody and he's already spent 28 years in prison. There are people who commit much worse crimes who should be subjected to truly cruel and unusual punishment and there are people who commit murder who do hardly any time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

LOL, no but it was posted in a thread like this somewhere else.

I really don't care enough to go to the trouble. Will share it though.

So you are stealing posts from other sites?:poke:

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

If James had been sentenced to a post birth abortion rather than an execution he wouldn’t have been on death row anywhere near 28 years… would he?

I'd donate a coat hanger. Could have been fun.

• Like 1