Jump to content

First losing the Bears and now this,


geeorge
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Apparently rules are only for the proletariat. Not the ruling elite. Now everyone, back to the salt mine. 

Here's how   I    feel about that   IDGAF  Chicago .... :eric:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

In all fairness,  she can't actually see the traffic lights right in front of her. 

She can only see whatever her General Ackbar eyes are peripherally googling at the moment,  and deduce what's going on in front of her.

And can you imagine looking in the rear view mirror and having that face stare back at you.

 

Good news when she is not mayor anymore her main job will be asking 'do you want fries with that"

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jmohme said:

Chicago was probably a better place when they still had Capone in control of the criminals. :shooting-two-guns:

IIRC, Capone was quite popular with everyone but the mafia, and police.

Quite generous as well. He operated several charities and helped people find jobs, during the depression. He did this out of his pocket, no .gov interference, and they operated efficiently.

IIRC

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

In all fairness,  she can't actually see the traffic lights right in front of her. 

She can only see whatever her General Ackbar eyes are peripherally googling at the moment,  and deduce what's going on in front of her.

image.png.19060be4dd7add3ee2f285ec738230a8.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

IIRC, Capone was quite popular with everyone but the mafia, and police.

Quite generous as well. He operated several charities and helped people find jobs, during the depression. He did this out of his pocket, no .gov interference, and they operated efficiently.

IIRC

You would be correct.

When I was still living with my parents, our neighbor was a grumpy old man who in his younger years had worked for Capone as a singer in one of his clubs. He had a lot of interesting stories. Some good, others a bit disturbing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jmohme said:

You would be correct.

When I was still living with my parents, our neighbor was a grumpy old man who in his younger years had worked for Capone as a singer in one of his clubs. He had a lot of interesting stories. Some good, others a bit disturbing.

LMAO, I can only imagine.

Not saying he was a saint, or even a "good" guy, but he did things, and never hid behind the "I'm here to help" sign.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...