First losing the Bears and now this,

geeorge

12 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Apparently rules are only for the proletariat. Not the ruling elite. Now everyone, back to the salt mine. 

Here's how   I    feel about that   IDGAF  Chicago .... :eric:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

In all fairness,  she can't actually see the traffic lights right in front of her. 

She can only see whatever her General Ackbar eyes are peripherally googling at the moment,  and deduce what's going on in front of her.

And can you imagine looking in the rear view mirror and having that face stare back at you.

Good news when she is not mayor anymore her main job will be asking 'do you want fries with that"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmohme said:

Chicago was probably a better place when they still had Capone in control of the criminals. :shooting-two-guns:

IIRC, Capone was quite popular with everyone but the mafia, and police.

Quite generous as well. He operated several charities and helped people find jobs, during the depression. He did this out of his pocket, no .gov interference, and they operated efficiently.

IIRC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

In all fairness,  she can't actually see the traffic lights right in front of her. 

She can only see whatever her General Ackbar eyes are peripherally googling at the moment,  and deduce what's going on in front of her.

image.png.19060be4dd7add3ee2f285ec738230a8.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

IIRC, Capone was quite popular with everyone but the mafia, and police.

Quite generous as well. He operated several charities and helped people find jobs, during the depression. He did this out of his pocket, no .gov interference, and they operated efficiently.

IIRC

You would be correct.

When I was still living with my parents, our neighbor was a grumpy old man who in his younger years had worked for Capone as a singer in one of his clubs. He had a lot of interesting stories. Some good, others a bit disturbing.

11 hours ago, jmohme said:

You would be correct.

When I was still living with my parents, our neighbor was a grumpy old man who in his younger years had worked for Capone as a singer in one of his clubs. He had a lot of interesting stories. Some good, others a bit disturbing.

LMAO, I can only imagine.

Not saying he was a saint, or even a "good" guy, but he did things, and never hid behind the "I'm here to help" sign.

• Like 1