Biden Has The Wu-Flu !

FullClip

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, FullClip said:

Betcha Kamala is wicked excited about this.  Or it could just be a way for his handlers to keep him under wraps for a week or so to minimize his gaffs.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-tests-positive-for-covid-19

President Biden tests positive for COVID-19

White House says President Biden has COVID-19

It is the only thing that idiot has been positive about in two years.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, FullClip said:

Betcha Kamala is wicked excited about this.  Or it could just be a way for his handlers to keep him under wraps for a week or so to minimize his gaffs.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-tests-positive-for-covid-19

President Biden tests positive for COVID-19

White House says President Biden has COVID-19

I think we better Pray Joe Biden doesn't die becasue then that half-wit moron Kamala would become president and at first I thought Nancy Pelosi speaker of the house would be come vice president but then I realized that when JFK was assassinated and LBJ became president, the new president, LBJ, got to pick his VP. who was Hubert Humphrey.

And that's even worse because Kamala would probably chose AOC following the tradition established by Barack Obama and carried on by Joe Biden of choosing a VP who is stupider than you are to make you look more intelligent by comparison.:(

• Like 5

On 7/21/2022 at 3:01 PM, Borg warner said:

I think we better Pray Joe Biden doesn't die becasue then that half-wit moron Kamala would become president and at first I thought Nancy Pelosi speaker of the house would be come vice president but then I realized that when JFK was assassinated and LBJ became president, the new president, LBJ, got to pick his VP. who was Hubert Humphrey.

And that's even worse because Kamala would probably chose AOC following the tradition established by Barack Obama and carried on by Joe Biden of choosing a VP who is stupider than you are to make you look more intelligent by comparison.:(

This has just become a very disturbing thread!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1