Ghislaine Maxwell, ex-lover of Jeffrey Epstein, placed on suicide watch ahead of sentencing

gwalchmai

Well, that's something you don't see everyday, Bill...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-suicide-watch

"Ghislaine Maxwell has been placed on suicide watch just days before her sentencing hearing, despite not being suicidal, her attorneys announced.

Maxwell, who was convicted of helping ex-lover Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse girls, is scheduled to have a sentencing hearing on Tuesday.

Prosecutors are pushing for a sentence of 30 to 55 years for Maxwell, who is 60, after she was previously found guilty on five of six criminal counts. "

If she's not suicidal now she will be once that Swamp is done.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Who's running a pool on how long before this one is discovered hanged with the cameras off and the guards on a coffee break?

The guards would be better off working at McDonald's. That's why I've never had much faith in prison guards (no offense)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

The guards would be better off working at McDonald's. That's why I've never had much faith in prison guards (no offense)

I was a corrections officer for nearly 7 years and finally quit after having had enough of the worthless m-fking other officers. One of them was responsible for a convict assaulting me, and he didn't get so much as a slap on the wrist. We had words later, fking pos. I did hear later from from another con that the guy who attacked me managed to put his head in the path of a load of buckshot. Poetic justice.

14 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

Suicide watch...

They are going to watch her to make sure she commits suicide?

No no no. That's not how it works. They will get busy somewhere else not watching her to give her the opportunity to succeed. I was on suicide watch several times and the con is locked up in solitary with nothing in the cell with them. No clothes, no sheets no nothing. The officer sat outside the cell never leaving and never taking your eyes off them. I was watching one once and the idiot I was working with gave the con a pair of pants because he was cold. The pos then tried to hang himself but I emptied a mach 9 pepper spray canister on him and called for assistance while the other officer stood there with his finger in his ass.

oc9.jpg

26 minutes ago, miketx said:

No no no. That's not how it works. They will get busy somewhere else not watching her to give her the opportunity to succeed. I was on suicide watch several times and the con is locked up in solitary with nothing in the cell with them. No clothes, no sheets no nothing. The officer sat outside the cell never leaving and never taking your eyes off them. I was watching one once and the idiot I was working with gave the con a pair of pants because he was cold. The pos then tried to hang himself but I emptied a mach 9 pepper spray canister on him and called for assistance while the other officer stood there with his finger in his ass.

oc9.jpg

Good grief! Everything you ate for the week afterwards would have tasted spicy. You pretty much set off the pepper spray nuke. My eyes burn just thinking about it. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

Good grief! Everything you ate for the week afterwards would have tasted spicy. You pretty much set off the pepper spray nuke. My eyes burn just thinking about it. 

No it's a directed stream. Shut that doosh down fast. Then when the use of force was being investigated the pos told the captain that I sprayed him because he was black and immediately 3 other cons in nearby cells yelled, "You were trying to hang yourself!" lmao.

10 minutes ago, miketx said:

No it's a directed stream. Shut that doosh down fast. Then when the use of force was being investigated the pos told the captain that I sprayed him because he was black and immediately 3 other cons in nearby cells yelled, "You were trying to hang yourself!" lmao.

In order to keep him alive, you subjected him to extreme pain. There is a certain irony to that, and I'm okay with that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

In order to keep him alive, you subjected him to extreme pain. There is a certain irony to that, and I'm okay with that.

He asked for it. You can't control violent scum without hurting them if they refuse to stop.  If I had to choose I'd just let him hang himself. He had HIV and tried to bite two other employees. Keeping that pos alive is a bad move, IMO.

So, apparently, they put Maxwell on suicide watch without any input from a shrink, her lawyer just visited her and says she is not at all suicidal and he going to complain tomorrow about this... I'm thinking tomorrow gonna be too late.  I'll take discovery of the body at 3:20AM tonight.  And then they'll deep six her diaries, etc., and once again, the Clinton Crime Family  and all their moneyed "friends" will walk away scot free.  No place in hell hot enough for this.

• Like 3

I think she had a “deadman’s switch” type deal where someone will mail evidence to all over hell’s half acre. Used to be they’d mail it to the media, but now the media is in on it, maybe it would be prosecutors, nah, they’re in on it to.

Well, regardless, the conspirators deactivated the “deadman’s switch” so she will be arkancided in short order.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1