Jamekeyra loads her mags in the ER at 2 AM

ChuteTheMall

https://www.fox13news.com/news/patient-caught-on-camera-loading-semi-automatic-handgun-in-purse-arrested-at-sarasota-hospital-police-say

6kltrt.jpg

Illegal to bring a gun into a hospital (stupid gunshine state) and illegal to conceal carry without a permit and illegal for a felon to possess a gun and rude to load magazines in the ER waiting room and dumb too,

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The only constitutional law she broke was felon in possession. And even there I have a quibble.  Why do we let them out if we do not trust them with their rights?  I think we should either keep them locked up(or in many cases execute them in a timely manner) or let them be free citizens. If we don't trust them out in society they should not be released.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

The only constitutional law she broke was felon in possession. And even there I have a quibble.  Why do we let them out if we do not trust them with their rights?  I think we should either keep them locked up(or in many cases execute them in a timely manner) or let them be free citizens. If we don't trust them out in society they should not be released.

Does the same logic apply to a child molester who wants to go to the playground, after sitting in prison for awhile?

• Like 1

When someone serves their prison time, they should get all their rights back.  Period.  I will never understand how anyone can claim to be pro-2A, but then go on to start deciding which American citizens should or shouldn't be allowed to own guns. "Shall not be infringed" is a pretty cut and dried statement. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Maser said:

When someone serves their prison time, they should get all their rights back.  Period.  I will never understand how anyone can claim to be pro-2A, but then go on to start deciding which American citizens should or shouldn't be allowed to own guns. "Shall not be infringed" is a pretty cut and dried statement. 

Does the same logic apply to a child molester who gets out of prison then goes to the playground?

Can someone be let out of prison on probation or parole under the conditions that he remain under supervision, thus forfeiting his rights to avoid spot checks and warrant-less searches?

Or should all sentences be life sentences instead of conditional release?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Maser said:

If someone is released from prison after serving their time and the state deems them to be sane enough to be released, then ALL their rights should be restored. 

Then we'll have to give them maximum time until they can attack again, because they will.  Most will return to prison within 3 years.  That's why I carry.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Then we'll have to give them maximum time until they can attack again, because they will.  Most will return to prison within 3 years.  That's why I carry.

I didn't.  2 felonies on my juvenile record back when I was 12 that earned me 6 months in kiddie jail.  I'm almost 33 now and haven't been property of the state ever since (not counting house arrest, probation, diversion programs, community service, etc.).  Not everyone who does time is a career criminal. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Maser said:

I didn't.  2 felonies on my juvenile record back when I was 12 that earned me 6 months in kiddie jail.  I'm almost 33 now and haven't been property of the state ever since (not counting house arrest, probation, diversion programs, community service, etc.).  Not everyone who does time is a career criminal. 

Well, you got off easy because you were a child. And those juvenile felonies aren't even on your adult records, as if they didn't really happen. Denying reality.

• Like 1

• Administrators

The silliest part of that story to me is that someone decided that a .380 pocket pistol needed a 32-round drum magazine! :anim_lol:The freaking magazine is bigger than the damned pistol! So, you have the weight of that big-ass magazine, plus the weight of 32 rounds of ammo, hanging off of the plastic magazine lock, bedded in a polymer receiver? Who thought that was a good idea? A .380 mousegun is a gun you use to help you effect an escape, or to get you to a bigger gun. It wasn't intended to be used as fire support. Good grief.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric said:

The silliest part of that story to me is that someone decided that a .380 pocket pistol needed a 32-round drum magazine! :anim_lol:The freaking magazine is bigger than the damned pistol! So, you have the weight of that big-ass magazine, plus the weight of 32 rounds of ammo, hanging off of the plastic magazine lock, bedded in a polymer receiver? Who thought that was a good idea? A .380 mousegun is a gun you use to help you effect an escape, or to get you to a bigger gun. It wasn't intended to be used as fire support. Good grief.

I guess she didn't trust her caliber. :anim_rofl2:

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, ChuteTheMall said:

I guess she didn't trust her caliber. :anim_rofl2:

Step up to a .45 then. To paraphrase some guy whose name I can't recall right this second, "If you shoot something 8 times with a .45 and it is still alive, it is probably a dragon."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Eric said:

I didn't even know such low capacity drum mags existed.  :P

11 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Does the same logic apply to a child molester who wants to go to the playground, after sitting in prison for awhile?

That is where the timely execution thing comes in. But no we should not be letting people out who are a danger to others.

On 6/24/2022 at 1:04 AM, Silentpoet said:

... But no we should not be letting people out who are a danger to others.

Predicting future behavior is nearly impossible, but the only indicator we have is recidivism. Repeat offenders who are armed threats would kill to avoid returning to prison. No witnesses.

6 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Predicting future behavior is nearly impossible, but the only indicator we have is recidivism. Repeat offenders who are armed threats would kill to avoid returning to prison. No witnesses.

Past behavior is usually a good indicator of future behavior.  We should have expanded timely executions.  If we have reason to believe they are still a threat they should not be let out. 

15 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

Past behavior is usually a good indicator of future behavior.  We should have expanded timely executions.  If we have reason to believe they are still a threat they should not be let out. 

What you propose will never actually happen in this woke world. We're pretty much screwed.

• Like 1