First Annual WGaS Award Nominations

Eric

31 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

Really any of the stories about a celebrity's personal life fit in this category. I don't understand why anybody cares about them. Not that I dislike them at all, but why should I care about their personal lives?

:agree2::abovelol:  THIS  :abovelol:

I do not find entertainers personal lives to be the least bit interesting. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

Really any of the stories about a celebrity's personal life fit in this category. I don't understand why anybody cares about them. Not that I dislike them at all, but why should I care about their personal lives?

Celebrities live a life that is completely different from ordinary people.  So it's nice when they get hit with something that normal people deal with.  Kinda brings them back down to reality and shows the public that underneath all the millions in money, they're still human.  Sociopathic yeah, but still human. ;)

• Like 1

I guess it's as good a time as any to nominate that all mass/school shooter's names not be publicized in the lamestream media.  I don't care about their names or their appearance nor whether or not they died either by homicide or suicide or lived to get arrested.  **** 'em!  Let them go down in history as the nobodys they always were. 

• Like 2

On 5/20/2022 at 6:54 PM, kerbie18 said:

OR Any thing that they have to say ....about ANYTHING?

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 7:25 PM, minervadoe said:

:agree2::abovelol:  THIS  :abovelol:

I do not find entertainers personal lives to be the least bit interesting. 

I like what is being said about Keanu  Is he really that nice a guy ....I kinda' hope it's all true

• Like 2