Most Americans Are Now Rejecting Shots

pipedreams

image.png.ae0b5d6fb43417dad3639ee4b5692793.png

"The New York Times provides daily updates from the CDC on the numbers vaccinated. While nothing that comes out of CDC’s mouth is necessarily reliable, I am presenting the official numbers below. But it is certainly possible that the numbers of the unvaccinated or partially vaccinated are even higher than presented here. Pay close attention to the numbers.

257.6 million (of a total 334 million Americans) got at least one dose of vaccine. That is 77% of the country. If you remove the 0 through 4 year olds, it is 82% of those eligible by age for vaccine. It seems like the vast majority of Americans went along with the vaccine program.

But Not for Long

A surprising 15% of the initially vaccinated (and 11% of all Americans) never went back for their second shot. That is huge. There is no other vaccine where such a high percentage fails to complete a 2 dose series. So if you add together the 18% who refused any shot and the 11% (of all Americans) who refused to complete the initial series, you are up to 29% vaccine refusers and ex-vaxxers who did not get “fully vaccinated,” using CDC’s terminology."

https://www.technocracy.news/propaganda-revealed-most-americans-are-now-rejecting-shots/

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/05/13/most-americans-dont-want-those-shots.aspx?ui=f1108e89bede503d38ea525ba1a61606abdbe3e84a4dd429bcc8b9086ec00bba&sd=20200809&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20220513&mid=DM1170135&rid=1489553611

"Now the 65% of us that are awake need to save the preschoolers from these fiendish shots."

• Thanks 2

I'm not too convinced ~80% even got the initial. Maybe. Many could be like Da Boy. He got his first dose because the AF told him he had to, and spent the next 4 months trying to recover from it. Yea, he had to jump through extra hoops to avoid the second, because . mil, but reasonable people who suffered some of the mid range side effects probably said "kick Sand". Then there are the ones it killed., they say it is minimal, but that is what they say. Turns out to be the most deadly vaccine in history, and there have been some ringers over the years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wonder how many top government officials - elected and appointed - received the sure enough “vaccine” vs a saline solution. Likewise for the so-called elites. Did Gates or Soros or Buffett or… receive the experimental jab or saline or nothing?

• Like 3

Polio, Tetanus, measles, Mumps, Rubella, Rabies, Herpes, Flu, STOP! That's where I draw the line on immunizations! Only time will tell the wisdom here.

As a Registered Nurse I go along with the party line, but ask me why immunizations are normally good for years, but now it seems like we need another every other month, it baffles me and even I wonder what I haven't been told.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Last I got was got shingles a fair number of years ago. Saw an ad for shingles vaccination on TV while at a restaurant yesterday. Since I’m not a TV watcher no idea how long or how frequently such ads have been appearing. 

Shingles doesn't care...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Maser said:

I'm cool with Americans rejecting shots.  Bring back beer bongs!  Remind me of my teenage years again!  :D

Right?  All they do is make a bunch of tiny glasses all sticky.

It comes in a bottle.  That's good enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul53 said:

As a Registered Nurse I go along with the party line, but ask me why immunizations are normally good for years, but now it seems like we need another every other month, it baffles me and even I wonder what I haven't been told.

Follow the money. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Polio, Tetanus, measles, Mumps, Rubella, Rabies, Herpes, Flu, STOP! That's where I draw the line on immunizations! Only time will tell the wisdom here.

Welcome to the party. I didn't know there was a vax for herpes, or a human vax for rabies, but have had the ones for Hepatitis. Had to get two back them and a blood test before and after to see if it had taken.

I think it covers A and C now days, didn't get that one. Still not too fond of being exposed. At least most folks will tell you up front, along with HIV/AIDS patients, that I hadn't seen one of in years before my untimely retirement. Funny how that is.

Oh well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Welcome to the party. I didn't know there was a vax for herpes, or a human vax for rabies, but have had the ones for Hepatitis. Had to get two back them and a blood test before and after to see if it had taken.

I think it covers A and C now days, didn't get that one. Still not too fond of being exposed. At least most folks will tell you up front, along with HIV/AIDS patients, that I hadn't seen one of in years before my untimely retirement. Funny how that is.

Oh well.

veterinarians - at least where my daughter works - are routinely vaccinated against rabies 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, railfancwb said:

veterinarians - at least where my daughter works - are routinely vaccinated against rabies 

Looking it up, you get the 4 shot series that an exposure gets. They vaccinate you when you get bit.

Day 0,3,7 and something. If exposed you either get one or two boosters, depending. I guess it is worth it, but doesn't seem all that and a bag of chips.

I;ll take my chances.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

AIDS became a thing about the time I finished nursing school.  Rumor was the virus would still be around after it killed off the human race (unemployed I guess). So far the humans are winning.

Didn’t Dr F have something to do with AIDS?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Didn’t Dr F have something to do with AIDS?

Wasn't it remdesivir that was used on AIDS patients or was it Ebola patients?  Which ever it killed a lot of people but was then allowed back and used on Covid patients which caused kidney failure in many patients.