I had an idea while fueling up my pickup...

jmohme

Last week after finishing up a week of horse shows and preparing to head home for a couple days, I stopped to fuel up the pickup and had an idea.

I was inserting my credit card into the slot on the pump so that I could pay $5 per gallon to top off my tank and thought... wouldn't it be great if there was a second slot where the customer had to insert their voter registration card to establish the price per gallon to be charged.

One price for a republican (I didn't vote for the old mindless idiot). Another price for Dumbocrat (yes I voted for the fool and deserve to pay the price now), and yet another for no card inserted (you are just as guilty for this mess as the dumb asses the voted for Biden and the ho!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

You failed to mention the slot for the foreign invaders to wave the iPhones the hippie Marxists gave them as they snuck into our country like the thieves they are that gives them their gasoline free.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, tous said:

You failed to mention the slot for the foreign invaders to wave the iPhones the hippie Marxists gave them as they snuck into our country like the thieves they are that gives them their gasoline free.

I thought they used a syphon hose.O.o

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jmohme said:

I thought they used a syphon hose.O.o

Also known as the Arkansas credit card.  :biggrin:

Why should any invader be forced to work for anything?

This is Marxist America, where criminals never go to jail, invaders get free housing, food, gasoline, health care, first-class transportation to any place in the country,  and while our kids are learning to be gender fluid and pansexual, the invader's kids get free breakfast, lunch and supper, of course, and the lessons are taught in their native language because English is -- racists.

Heck, the generous taxpayers of this country will also print ballots, for elections that the invaders cannot legally participate in, in 423 languages because we don't want to make it hard for invaders to lie, cheat and steal and because -- English is racist.

:shakehead:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, minervadoe said:

il_1588xN.3436154182_rmje.jpg

The guys at the Costco really get irritated at folks putting these stickers on their pumps. I had one come up while I was gassing up the little car and scrape one of 'em off. He said "Sorry, some folks think they're funny putting these things on the pumps." I replied "Doesn't bother me. I believe in giving credit where it's due." :greensupergrin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Around here they drill your tank. $1000 repair bill for some slug to steal $50 in gas.

$50?  My truck was just a little below half tank and it cost me $140 to top it of with Biden fuel!

• Sad 2