Political Issue ?? Constitutional Carry

DAKA

I don't know if this is POLITICAL or not

BUT FL Governor, (says he will) and a bunch of other Governors have made CONSTITUTIONAL CARY legal

So ANYONE can walk into a gun store and walk out with any gun they choose?

Sure FELONS,  ETC are not SUPPOSED to be able to buy guns ... how will that work out...we know that FELONS FOLLOW THE LAW   ...  RIGHT

Maybe a good idea is for guns stores to issue a PERMIT (small fee) after a BACKGROUND CHECK... 

Lets not get into the whole CONSTITUTION THING .... 

46 minutes ago, DAKA said:

I don't know if this is POLITICAL or not

BUT FL Governor, (says he will) and a bunch of other Governors have made CONSTITUTIONAL CARY legal

So ANYONE can walk into a gun store and walk out with any gun they choose?

Sure FELONS,  ETC are not SUPPOSED to be able to buy guns ... how will that work out...we know that FELONS FOLLOW THE LAW   ...  RIGHT

Maybe a good idea is for guns stores to issue a PERMIT (small fee) after a BACKGROUND CHECK... 

Lets not get into the whole CONSTITUTION THING .... 

I think your misunderstanding the term Constitutional Carry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

I need an explanation 

This was discussed just recently I believe.  People that cannot legally carry or posses a firearm still can't and to purchase a firearm federal laws still apply.  It's strictly a state by state thing and does not void federal firearm laws. 

This like explains quite a bit about Constitutional Carry. 

https://readyandarmed.net/constitutional-carry-what-is-it-and-which-states-have-it/

Has Crime Increased?

"It can also be argued that the crime rate may notably be reduced if more people carry firearms. In the last decade, the number of issued concealed carry licenses has tripled, and the number of murder rates in some states has decreased significantly.

Since adopting the constitutional carry laws, no states have had an increase in gun violence, indicating a significant successful transition in more than ten states. Hopefully, the constitutional carry law will become the supreme law of the land, and anyone can carry a gun without needing permission."

• Thanks 1