A World Leader Tells the Truth About the Western Elites

pipedreams

“I want the ordinary citizens of Western countries to hear me as well: they are now trying to persuade you that all your difficulties are the result of some hostile actions of Russia, that your own purse should be used to pay for the fight against the mythical Russian threat. All of this is a lie.

The truth is that the current problems faced by millions of people in the West are the result of years of action, error, short-sightedness, and ambition on the part of the ruling elites of their states. These elites are not thinking about how to improve the lives of their citizens in Western countries. They are obsessed with their own self-interest and super profits."

https://vasko.substack.com/p/a-world-leader-tells-the-truth-about?s=r

Guess who made this statement:

• A. Justin Trudeau

• B. Elon Musk

• C. Joe Biden

• D. Boris Johnson

• E. Novak Djokovic

• F. Emmanuel Macron

• G. Other

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/21/watch-putins-full-censored-speech-to-the-west-warning-of-corrupt-globalist-elites-pushing-for-world-war/

"There was also a network of dozens of laboratories in Ukraine where military biological programs, including experiments with samples of coronavirus, anthrax, cholera, African swine fever, and other deadly diseases were conducted under the direction and financial support of the Pentagon. Traces of these secret programs are now being strenuously covered up. But we have every reason to believe that components of biological weapons were in fact created in the immediate vicinity of Russia, on Ukrainian territory."

• Like 1